Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass

Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass
Alice Through the Looking Glass

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/1/2017 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love these colors, love the packaging, BUT I wasn't impressed with the pigmenting or formula most of these are very dry and hard to blend, I don't find myself reaching for this palette even with all its variety. Good bang for your buck with the amount of shadow and options plus packaging like this is a conversation piece for sure!

I'll be honest here, i just loved the packaging and that was the main reason i purchased this palette. I have read some bad reviews about this product but i never had any real issues with it. Yes a couple of the shadows are not that buttery/pigmented (I'm looking at you Dream On) but the rest of them are very blendable, creamy and highly pigmented. It looks absolutely gorgeous and you can create dozens of looks with this palette alone.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

beautiful / stunning packaging. some of the colors are my "go to" colors, some of them are mostly "meh" but for the most part i am very glad i invested in this little gem. i pair this with urban decay's moonstruck glitters and it's absolutely GORGEOUS.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There is a ton of colour to play with in this palette...but not all if it is stellar. Most of the colours are great, but a few are a bit disappointing. A few also have quite a bit of fallout (which is not an issue for me, as I do my foundation after my eyes, but still worth mentioning). It blends well and last all day, with or without primer.

Lots of shimmer and glitter, so if that's not your thing, avoid this collection. Lots of choice for creating looks, and combined with a neutral matte palette, you'd have a whole whack of choices for looks.

The packaging, while absolutely gorgeous, is kind of a pain in the butt when it comes to the practicality of apply makeup, especially with limited space. However, if you have the room, this is one heck of a showpiece and I'm jealous that I can't leave it out all the time. It's just beautiful.

Come with a brush, disliked the brush, discarded the brush.

Overall it's a beautifully packaged palette with fun colours, which at 40 I'm not going to use a lot of, but my daughter uses it everyday and I've seen so many different looks I've lost count.

I was surprised how versatile this palette was. You could go for a subtle more neutral look to a dramatic smiley eye. the quality is great plus it's cruelty free. the price was a little steep, but worth it.