L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Feline Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Feline Mascara
Voluminous Feline Mascara

2.7

on 12/5/2018 2:40:00 PM

I don’t understand the negative reviews. This holds a curl, doesn’t smudge and makes my lashes look long, separated and defined. And my lashes have a tendency to go clumpy and spidery. Consider me eternally loyal to L’Oreal mascaras from now on.

on 11/6/2018 9:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this mascara, tried it once, didn't like it, then placed it in my bathroom drawer where it sat for a month or two. I recently tried it again after running out of my original Voluminous mascara, and have been using this for the past week and really like it. What I like most about it is how well it separates my lashes which in turn gives them a more voluminous appearance. It doesn't lengthen extremely well, but I do get some length. I find the formula a bit on the dry side which I prefer to an overly wet mascara that ends up being a wet, clumpy mess on my lashes. The thing I like least about this is the brush. I find the hard, plastic type applicator wand is a bit harsh, and prefer the type of brush that comes with the original Voluminous mascaras.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

LOL another miss by L'Oreal. If you like crumbly clumpy spider lashes, run (don't walk!) to your nearest drugstore and get this mess.

Meh - a basic waterproof mascara that has great staying power, but unless I do 4 coats, gives me a very natural look. I want lush full looking lashes and this doesn't do it at all for me. I won't repurchase

on 12/13/2017 8:42:00 PM

PROs:
• Doesn't flake
• Long wear
• Doesn't dry out or break lashes
• Nice wand... it's better than any other rubber wands I've tried
• Packaging

CONs:
• Not very volumizing or lengthening

I recommend L'Oreal's Lash Paradise over this.

on 10/19/2017 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this mascara as I have always found Voluminous mascaras to be the best, despite trying all the high-priced favorites. I was using the Butterfly Sculpt, which I liked a lot. I should have stuck with it, but I thought the Feline might be even better. BIG mistake. The brush didn't get to my lashes at all - it was like I was using cotton swab to apply it. I ended up almost from day one using the old Butterfly Sculpt brush with it. Then, on top of everything else, it didn't last. Yeah yeah yeah - I know you're supposed to discard mascara every three months, but I use it until it runs out, and even though I use it every day, that's usually months and months, or a year. This ran dry within a couple of months. Don't know what the heck L'Oreal is thinking with this one. I went out and got the Butterfly Intenza - back to greatness!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I recently found my HG mascara (CG Full Lash Bloom) - if I didn't have that I would have liked this more. This does a similar but not quite as good a job because at defining and separating my lashes. I think the difference is this one is a wetter formula where as the Lash Bloom is drier, which I'm finding I'm preferring. Probably won't repurchase but only because I've found my HG - otherwise this was a pretty good alternative.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this to try because it was on sale for $5 (previously $11.99). Ugh. Waste of money.
It's really unfortunate because this performed really well for me. The color (blackest black) was perfect, the formula went on clump free and separated my lashes to PERFECTION. It added the perfect volume and length (2 coats and my eyelashes are already very long). I absolutely adored it! Until...I looked into the mirror a few hours later and saw black smudges all under my brows all over my brow bone from this. Terrible! I cannot stand mascaras that do this. Long lashes can be a curse if I can't find a smudge free mascara.
Would not purchase again, would not recommend. If this formula could only be altered to be smudge free, it would probably be my HG. How disappointing. I have yet to find the best mascara. Will continue to search...save your money and don't bother with this one.

on 3/15/2017 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This did nothing for my eyelashes - seriously nothing. I bought it because I had a coupon from the paper but returned within a few days - I have blonde eyelashes and i bought the color black - I'm not sure this even turned them brown.

on 3/15/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Meh. The packaging sucked me in! Plus I had decent memories of regular Voluminous mascara. I agree with some other reviews however....this doesn't give me volume and leaves my lashes spiky and stiff! It is so odd. The lippies are for the packaging and that it doesn't smudge or flake on me. Too bad my lashes don't look good when applied. Never repurchasing.