Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Lip Sleeping Mask

on 10/17/2017 10:27:00 AM

This balm worked like a charm for a few days. My chronically chapped lips were so smooth, and I thought I had found my HG balm. Then it wreaked havoc on my lips, making them more chapped than any lip product ever used. Not sure why it works so well for others and but terribly for me. I would suggest buying it from a retailer that has a good return policy.

on 10/11/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the good reviews for this. I'm a lip balm junkie and this fares among the worst I've ever tried (probably close to 100), especially considering its price. I had such high hopes for it - wake up with soft lips, they said! Well, the second you put it on, the nice jelly texture disintegrates into a greasy mess, Think melted Vaseline. It stays on top of your lips without absorbing, threatening to smear and grease out your surrounding mouth area, then half an hour later, it's gone and your lips are drier than ever.

What a gimmick. Save your money and get some cheapo Carmex.

Holy crap. This is my holy grail. I've always had chapped lips but I don't know what it is with this year that's making them dryer than usual. (Maybe weather) I'm a huge lip balm junkie, tried every thing from burts bees wax, carmex to the luxurious stuff la mer and Dior. And while i loved how the higher end products felt on my lips, it never lasted long (more than an hour or so) and didn't really feel like they were doing much for the cracks in my lips.
Enter laneige's sleeping lip mask. This stuff changed my world. I woke up with super soft and pump lips. It is a sticky consistency but I wash it off. The effects last at least half the day before my lips will start feeling dry again. Which is honestly really amazing!
I only wish I could put this inside my lips because for some reason the insides of my lips feel chapped (does that make sense?)
Anyway 20$ is a great deal because a little does go a veryyy long way.

on 8/16/2017 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Wow this stuff is amazing. I have chronically dry and chapped lips which split in the corners (ouch). I've tried the Christian Dior lip balm which was good but a tad pricey! I have loved every Laneige product I've purchased so far so decided to give this a go. I had split lips - one night and my lips were healed, perfect and oh so soft. I use this every night now and my lips have completely turned around. I have the vanilla flavour and it smells divine. My new HG & 1/3 price of CD.

on 10/11/2017 12:03:00 PM

The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is a decent lip balm. I do like that this doesn't have much of a taste to it. One jar definitely could last one person quite a long time. I like that it comes with a little applicator so you don't have to dig your hands into the jar. My only real issue with this is that it doesn't have many state of the art or beneficial ingredients. That is why I think it is decent instead of really wonderful.

on 10/8/2017 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Doesnt really work on me. I usually wear it as a mask overnight. I dont know why i experience contrary to what most ppl wrote here, the product doesnt absorb nicely on my lips overnight. However it does a little help in the process of lips exfoliating, so after putting it off i usually wear another product/lip scrub. But i dont think im gonna repurchase as it doesnt really moisture my lips, lucas papaw ointment does a better job.

on 7/18/2017 11:41:00 PM

I'm a total sucker for good smelling lip products, and some Youtuber went on about how great this smelled like bubblegum, so yeah, that's why I ordered this. Plus, I was looking for something to put on at bedtime to get rid of all those little chapped spots that make a matte liquid lip look like crap.

I'm giving this a 4. Is it a solid lip product that will help you manage the crusties? Mostly. I don't think it replaces exfoliating. The packaging is lovely, with my favorite part being the little scoop that comes with it. It's plastic with this soft flexible end (plastic? silicone? not sure, but it's utilitarian, cute, and sanitary all at the same time). The little scoop lets you get the product in a sanitary fashion with sticking your finger in the container and getting everything all germy. I am a definite fan of the scoop. It's a lovely pink color with only a very gentle bubblegum-like scent (I actually like a stronger scent from my lip products). It does not change the color of your lips. It's a little thick in consistency but not sticky goopy. You definitely feel it when you put it on. By the time I wake up, it's pretty much absorbed. I have noticed that some dry patches re-emerge when I put on my lipstick, so I will still need exfoliation when I use this.

I've been using the product for about a week. I do think that my lips appear smoother (and maybe even fuller? maybe that is an optical illusion of looking smoother?). I guess I just want a little more scent and it's basically a $20 lip balm. I guess the real reason that I am giving it a 4 is that I don't think I will buy it again. It works, it's pleasant, but I think other lip balms in more convenient tube form may do the job for me just as well. That being said, I can see why the product has so many 5-star reviews. It's definitely a nice product. I just don't think it's making my 'holy grail' list.

My lips are always so dry, this stuff is amazing. I use it before bed (when I remember) or I use in the morning right after brushing my teeth, before I start getting ready for the day, and it keeps my lips soft and supple for HOURS. I no longer feel like I have peely lips and this moisturizes without feeling greasy. I love the soft strawberry scent and the tool that is included so that I don't have to use my fingers. The pot is also huge, so well worth the money for such an amazing product.

on 7/30/2017 1:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of, if not my most favourite lip treatment. It's super creamy and emollient and just melts into the lips and stays out for a super long time. It instantly moisturizes and soothes and just feels and smells amazing. Also, the pot is pretty big and is much bigger than any other lip treatment at Sephora which makes the price worth it for me.

on 7/20/2017 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this, it's brilliant stuff!
I still love my Nuxe Reve De Miel that I was using at night. I've now switched and use Nuxe during the day and the Laneige at night.
The Nuxe has definitely improved the condition of my lips but the Laneige, over a couple of nights, transformed them!
The Laneige pot is lovely and I love the little spatula that comes with it. It's way more hygenic. You only need a tiny amount and it covers your lips like a nice, lightweight, non sticky oil. The pot will last ages, a little goes a long way. When I wake up in the morning my lips are lovely and soft. Really plump and well conditioned. No more dry, peeling lips for me.
The Nuxe during the day is a great combination for me, I love them both!

Video Reviews & Tutorials