Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Lip Sleeping Mask Lip Sleeping Mask

3.6

Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl / Isostearyl / Cetyl / Stearyl / Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer, Mica (CI 77019), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Fragrance / Parfum, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside.

on 9/24/2018 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe the low ratings on this! I am a lip balm hoarder - you name it, I have it: Nuxe reve de miel, ByTerry baume de rose, Fresh sugar lip balm, etc. I have dry, flakey lips that I often pick at, and none of the balms I've used were able to heal my lips, until I came across this! I admit, the packaging sucks. I hate using the spatula to dig out the balm every night but it sure beats using my fingers I guess. I slather on a thin layer at night and go to bed, and in the morning, my lips are good as new. The price may be off-putting (though I got mine at half-price on TesterKorea), but for the sheer amount, it's pretty worth it IMO. I may not remember to put it on every night, but I sure thank heavens in the morning when I do the night before. Would recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Glad I got this in the small size that came with the water mask night cream.

No I won't repurchase either of them full size. But this at least didn't give me a cystic acne.

However it's no better than plain Vaseline for a night time lip mask. I like the Agave lip balm and lip mask far better. And for the price, I expected more.

It's ok. I'll use it up, but I'm not tempted to try anything further from Laneige.

on 9/12/2018 10:45:00 PM

Overhyped and not worth it! I don't see the point of this product. It is a lip mask, so it is much thicker than the typical lip balm. It feels really strange on the lips. I would prefer it in a bullet form, because sticking a finger into the jar is kinda gross. It comes with a little applicator/spatula, but let's be honest - who really uses those? I did not see any difference in the condition of my lips in the morning.

on 9/11/2018 3:04:00 AM

I received this in a beauty box. I am glad I got the chance to try it out because I would probably not buy this. It is very goopy and thick, and I don't notice any dramatic changes in my lips after using it. I especially hate the sweet fake berry scent, although this does not hang around long.

I use this in the day also as my lips tend to dry up and bleed in air-conditioned place. Comfortably hydrates and the occurrence of dryness has reduced but did not last all day.
At night, this sleeping mask intensively hydrates and when by the next morning, I can see the dead skin cells on my lips which I then remove with a wet towel.
For the price, this product lasts a long time and definitely worth the purchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I'm not into berry lip scented products, so I waited till Sephora had the other flavors for sale. I bought the apple-lime one and have been absolutely loving it. Every night I would slather on lip balm and still have chapped lips in the morning. It was super frustrating! But after the first night of the Laneige mask, my lips were very soft and noticeably plumper. The most amazing thing though was that this feeling lasted the rest of the day. HG status for sure. And yes, I did try the Bite Agave one and hated it...soo sticky and did not give me the same results.

on 7/17/2018 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been meaning to review this product for a while now. I live in Canada and I bought this during the cold winter months since that's when most lips are in need of some extra care. I really like this product; I slather it on my lips and no matter how dry are before I go to sleep, they're smooth and supple when I wake up. Better yet, they feel nourished and revived (a feeling that I know I'll never get from good ol' vaseline). I also find that when I use it a few times in a row, the overall appearance of my lips have vastly improved. They have a natural rosy colour (which I never ever have, they are usually quite colorless without lipstick) and the fine lines are a lot less noticeable. Yes this product is a wee bit  pricey but I've barely made a dent in it after multiple uses so I'm not too mad at that. Considering the effect it has on my lips, I will definitely rebuy once I run out.

on 7/6/2018 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I’m surprised this didn’t get higher ratings. For the price, the quality of the product and the quantity you get is excellent. I’ve tried dior’s Lip plumper and bite beauty’s agave lip mask and while both of these are good products, this provides the longest lasting moisture out of the two for a lower price. It is thick and balmy and is a mositurizing barrier for dry lips; your lips will be soft and pink in the morning. I would give this at least a night or so to work it’s magic; unlike lip plumpers, this won’t provide immediate results but will last so much longer on the lips. Laneige overall is a great brand for hydration, but I don’t think their products would be hydrating enough for aging skin.

on 7/2/2018 12:57:00 PM

Decided to try it after being recommended by a Youtuber I like. Works fine, I use it with a lush lip scrub before bed and I never wake up with chapped lips!

Not sure if I would repurchase though, it is quite expensive but lasts a long time

on 6/28/2018 10:42:00 AM

It's essentially an expensive lip balm... The texture is very thick and slippery, it's easy enough to get a decent amount on the lips but its staying power is terrible, there's no way this lasts overnight on me. The smell is nice, subtle berry scent, but in terms of hydration and exfoliation it really doesn't do a whole lot. Used at night on dry, slightly flaky lips, I'll wake in the morning to find absolutely no difference than the night before. Immediately after applying it feels ok, doesn't cause any itching or sensitivities, nothing special. But I expected something more as it's not exactly the cheapest stuff out there. Nivea lip butter works better, I find.