LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
Lip Sleeping Mask Lip Sleeping Mask

3.7

Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl / Isostearyl / Cetyl / Stearyl / Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer, Mica (CI 77019), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Fragrance / Parfum, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside.

on 1/3/2019 8:09:00 PM

I kept reading rave reviews about this lip mask so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm glad I only bought a small size as it's not all it's hyped up to be. It smells like artificial cheap stuff, and really isn't any better than something you'd find at the Chemist for a fraction of the price.
I have seriously dry lips, and in my experience and research anything that has artificial scent added to it, or sugar, dries out the lips. So for something like this to have a cheap fake smell surprises me. It honestly does less than a 15RM lip balm my Metholatum I bought at Guardian pharmacy. That stick is unscented and has only food grade ingredients in it. It's far more effective and comfortable on lips that this expensive one.

on 12/27/2018 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I initially purchased this lip mask in the hope of soothing my dry winter lips but also to plump out my lip lines.

This is part of my bedtime routine now and I actually look forward to applying this before I sleep! It definitely reduces how much lip balm I need to wear during the day and has done a good job of hydrating my lips. I can’t say I’ve noticed any smoothing of lip lines or plumper lips.

I’ve tried the berry and apple & lime - both smell divine, but I noticed more moisturising with the berry!

TIP: If you suffer with lined lips when wearing lipstick then apply this every hour for a few hours before applying your lipstick. This will help keep your lips from cracking on a night out.

on 12/23/2018 10:51:00 PM

Smells good and leaves a pretty, subtle gloss effect (I use it as lip treatment anytime, not just as an overnight mask). Texture is slightly sticky/tacky, but absorbs well so you don't feel it on the lips too much after applying.

on 12/3/2018 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always use this the night before an event and know that I want to have perfect lips. Even though the price tag is kinda high, it's worth it cuz one tub lasts you forever lol. Took me months to get through my travel size. Do note that this sleeping mask has some exfoliating properties to it, so please use a damp muslin cloth or anything similar to wipe off the excess dead skin from your lips first thing in the morning after waking up. This way you'll smooth, supple and soft lips for the entire day. Those who find this lip sleeping mask drying might have misunderstood this product deeply due to skipping this step. I highly recommend this product to anyone, but please follow the steps above!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing, but does not do anything as far as moisturize the lips. I only have not trashed it because it smells like watermelon but it is useless on dry lips. I also hate that I have to dip my fingers in it to apply which is why I never take it out of the house. I don't want to be tempted to dip dirty fingers in it.

on 11/21/2018 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The problem with this product is the misleading name after all. It’s just a lip care period, to put it as lip sleeping mask will make people have too much expectation in the morning. The vax itself is very quality, better than vaseline special lip care and makes your lips softer that vaseline unable to do so. Nonetheless, in the summer, I feel slightly non different from vaseline and I can just use Vaseline due to the cost. The product is very sticky and vaxy but I like it, I personally prefer things like this during winter. Now come to the problem, that’s why it won’t stay because it will get rubbed off in just ten minutes after going to bed! But it’s still leaves a mediocre result in the morning but I know the product claims too much! 👉 the important part, I found it works much better way during the day before my lipstick; it makes my lipstick stays longer, semi glossy finish, more vivid color (if you like it that way), and much more long stay moisture than many expensive lip balms. 👄💋 I recommend buying the traveling jar, it lasts quite long for me, so you can save.

on 11/12/2018 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The most AMAZING lip product I have come across this year. This is a no frills drink of moisture for the lips that stays on as you sleep. I absolutely love it. Sinks in better than my usual Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers. I will purchase this over and over.

on 11/9/2018 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is AMAZING! I have very dry and flaky lips (very embarrassing) and this product makes them feel baby soft. I saw results after the first night that I used this lip mask. You can get this product for $15 on Amazon or $20 at Sephora. The jar lasts a long time and it is a quality product. So this is not expensive at all honestly. For quality results sometimes you have to spend a little more than what you are used to for a lip treatment.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

It does the job. My lips are soft and smooth but it’s very expensive at $15-$20 depending on where you purchase it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My lips get chapped very easily, peeling and gross. I tend to pick it off, and then they bleed. Terrible.

I have used this every night for 2 weeks now. When I wake up in the morning my lips are very smooth and soft. I haven't had dry or peeling lips since! You get a little silicone applicator, just pick up a tiny, tiny bit, a little goes a long way. It has a light, fruity scent. It's a little thick, very glossy, but I expected it to be that way for a sleeping mask.

I am very happy with the result. I went out and bought the gift set to try out the apple, grapefruit, and vanilla scents. They are in small sample sizes in the set. I love this stuff so much I keep one in my purse to use during the day. I will definitely buy this again.