Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Lip Sleeping Mask

3.8

Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl / Isostearyl / Cetyl / Stearyl / Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer, Mica (CI 77019), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Fragrance / Parfum, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside.

Overpriced rip off. This company is taking everyone for a ride! $24 CAD at Sephora. Gave multiple tries but returned. Left my lips feeling super weird and uncomfortable, and only once did it stay on until morning like it says. I get even better results from my $5 Skinfix lip balm. Can apply at night and my lips feel so much better in the morning than with the Laneige. If you want exfoliation, make a diy sugar scrub at home (life hack: you can use table sugar for same results). And always, drink more water. Stop buying into the hype! These companies are laughing their way to the bank. Hint: if you are having to use a lip product daily to keep your lips proper....it is actually damaging your lips, not repairing them. ;)

on 12/11/2017 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I enjoy this product! I was skeptical because of the not-so-good reviews, but I jumped the gun and bought it. $20 CAD wasn’t too shabby for me to lose plus I got it during the VIB sale. After weeks of use, I noticed my lips more plump and shaped. And oh are they baby soft!! I use it at night and in the morning as well. Then I use my burts bee peppermint lipstick during the day to keep my lips moisturized. This combo works really well.

on 11/21/2017 11:26:00 AM

I'm a sucker for any lip hydration product. I've used them all. Is this the best thing I've tried for dry lips? No, but it does hydrate and it smells like strawberries. You get a pretty big tub for $10 and it comes with a cute little spatula so you don't have to put your finger in the actual product but there's no way I'm not going to lose that little spatula. I just use my finger and it works great. I slather this on before I go to sleep and my lips are peel free but they weren't peeling before I bought this so I can't really say it heels chapped lips. It didn't plump my lips at all but I don't know if it claims to and I wasn't expecting it to anyway. I like it. It's not my holy grail lip treatment but it's nice.

on 12/7/2017 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I like these. I have the grapefruit and the apple ones. If you are expecting anything other than a lip balm, you will be disappointed. Much prefer the Nuxe.

on 12/4/2017 7:33:00 PM

Got this off the recommendation of my coworker. I have the grapefruit scent, it's a little too citrusy but not too bad. I like it but not the best lip hydrating product I have. You get a lot for what you pay for so it goes a very long way.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked it! You get so much for the price. Since it’s a mask, I wouldn’t use it every night. But twice to three times a week, every week for a month, and I’ve been super happy every morning. Lipstick-ready every time. I just wish it didn’t smell SO much like fakey strawberries (that’s why I took off a lippie).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Does absolutely nothing at all. No staying power, no hydration, not sure what the hype is about.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

My nightly regimen is PC Retinol Booster(straight from bottle, not mixed in with anything) 5x/week and PC new 4% BHA 2x/week and these products tend to dry out my lips. I’ve tried the best recommendations for lip balm and nothing really helped until this! I don’t see why it couldn’t be packaged in a squeeze tube so that’s my only complaint but it works so well I will keep using every night - I’ve had it about a month and only made the smallest dent. Highly recommended!

on 11/20/2017 7:54:00 AM

I was always eager to try this out being sold out all the time in Asian beauty stores and finally getting my hands on it I was severely let down and still dont understand the hype around 5his product
I always have issues with dry lips and I 3at and hydrate properly so thinking id venture into the sleeping lip treatment world this product would surely be on my holy grail list BUT i5 doesn't penetrate at all.the pot it comes in is so hard to use unless u are patient and choose to use 5he paddle stick it comes with. if it's warmer weather it melts in the pot too so keep it in the fridge. by the time morning comes with this product left on my lips I found my lips drier than before and no product left on them lol.
so over rated.

on 11/12/2017 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product! I have terminally chapped lips, and this has helped a great deal, and my lips feels alot better. It is very hydrating, and smooting. I like the texture, but again, it is jar packaging, and the contamination issue is there, not that I am a obsessive person about that. The little paddle is cute, and spreads the product better than my finger, so that helps. I would repurchase, especially in the winter.

Video Reviews & Tutorials