LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
Lip Sleeping Mask Lip Sleeping Mask

3.7

Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl / Isostearyl / Cetyl / Stearyl / Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Synthetic Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer, Mica (CI 77019), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Fragrance / Parfum, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sapindus Mukorossi Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside.

on 12/3/2018 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always use this the night before an event and know that I want to have perfect lips. Even though the price tag is kinda high, it's worth it cuz one tub lasts you forever lol. Took me months to get through my travel size. Do note that this sleeping mask has some exfoliating properties to it, so please use a damp muslin cloth or anything similar to wipe off the excess dead skin from your lips first thing in the morning after waking up. This way you'll smooth, supple and soft lips for the entire day. Those who find this lip sleeping mask drying might have misunderstood this product deeply due to skipping this step. I highly recommend this product to anyone, but please follow the steps above!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells amazing, but does not do anything as far as moisturize the lips. I only have not trashed it because it smells like watermelon but it is useless on dry lips. I also hate that I have to dip my fingers in it to apply which is why I never take it out of the house. I don't want to be tempted to dip dirty fingers in it.

on 11/21/2018 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The problem with this product is the misleading name after all. It’s just a lip care period, to put it as lip sleeping mask will make people have too much expectation in the morning. The vax itself is very quality, better than vaseline special lip care and makes your lips softer that vaseline unable to do so. Nonetheless, in the summer, I feel slightly non different from vaseline and I can just use Vaseline due to the cost. The product is very sticky and vaxy but I like it, I personally prefer things like this during winter. Now come to the problem, that’s why it won’t stay because it will get rubbed off in just ten minutes after going to bed! But it’s still leaves a mediocre result in the morning but I know the product claims too much! 👉 the important part, I found it works much better way during the day before my lipstick; it makes my lipstick stays longer, semi glossy finish, more vivid color (if you like it that way), and much more long stay moisture than many expensive lip balms. 👄💋 I recommend buying the traveling jar, it lasts quite long for me, so you can save.

on 11/12/2018 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The most AMAZING lip product I have come across this year. This is a no frills drink of moisture for the lips that stays on as you sleep. I absolutely love it. Sinks in better than my usual Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers. I will purchase this over and over.

on 11/9/2018 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is AMAZING! I have very dry and flaky lips (very embarrassing) and this product makes them feel baby soft. I saw results after the first night that I used this lip mask. You can get this product for $15 on Amazon or $20 at Sephora. The jar lasts a long time and it is a quality product. So this is not expensive at all honestly. For quality results sometimes you have to spend a little more than what you are used to for a lip treatment.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

It does the job. My lips are soft and smooth but it’s very expensive at $15-$20 depending on where you purchase it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My lips get chapped very easily, peeling and gross. I tend to pick it off, and then they bleed. Terrible.

I have used this every night for 2 weeks now. When I wake up in the morning my lips are very smooth and soft. I haven't had dry or peeling lips since! You get a little silicone applicator, just pick up a tiny, tiny bit, a little goes a long way. It has a light, fruity scent. It's a little thick, very glossy, but I expected it to be that way for a sleeping mask.

I am very happy with the result. I went out and bought the gift set to try out the apple, grapefruit, and vanilla scents. They are in small sample sizes in the set. I love this stuff so much I keep one in my purse to use during the day. I will definitely buy this again.

on 10/18/2018 6:59:00 PM

Very overhyped product!!! Don’t enjoy the smell or packaging and doesn’t moisturize my lips at all. They’re just as dry when I wake up in the morning as they were before I apply it at night. There are much more moisturizing lip products out there at a fraction of the cost such as Vaseline.I can’t understand the hype over this product for the life of me

on 9/24/2018 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe the low ratings on this! I am a lip balm hoarder - you name it, I have it: Nuxe reve de miel, ByTerry baume de rose, Fresh sugar lip balm, etc. I have dry, flakey lips that I often pick at, and none of the balms I've used were able to heal my lips, until I came across this! I admit, the packaging sucks. I hate using the spatula to dig out the balm every night but it sure beats using my fingers I guess. I slather on a thin layer at night and go to bed, and in the morning, my lips are good as new. The price may be off-putting (though I got mine at half-price on TesterKorea), but for the sheer amount, it's pretty worth it IMO. I may not remember to put it on every night, but I sure thank heavens in the morning when I do the night before. Would recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Glad I got this in the small size that came with the water mask night cream.

No I won't repurchase either of them full size. But this at least didn't give me a cystic acne.

However it's no better than plain Vaseline for a night time lip mask. I like the Agave lip balm and lip mask far better. And for the price, I expected more.

It's ok. I'll use it up, but I'm not tempted to try anything further from Laneige.

Video Reviews & Tutorials