Urban Decay Vice Lipstick - Rapture

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick - Rapture
Vice Lipstick - Rapture

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/23/2018 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Rapture and Sheer Rapture are my go-tos when I just want a pretty and 'goes with almost anything' lip look. As others have mentioned, the formula of the Vice lipsticks is really comfortable...I find all versions (from cream to matte, metallic etc) really easy and non drying on the lips.
Rapture is a dusty -plum with a creamy texture (cream formula)and applies quite opaquely so you get the intended color on first application. I will def repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this lipstick. The formula is very nice, with a comfortable feeling and great wear. I have this formula in a few colours, and the formula is a winner. This colour is quite lovely. It is a “mauvey” nude on me that is quite understated but still looks put together. I often go for a bright lip, but this still makes me feel good, even though it is far from bright!

on 5/20/2018 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I can't believe that, at 58 years of age, I'm falling in love with Urban Decay. I think the Vice lipstick line is exceptional in choice of formulas and shades, as well as quality. Rapture is one of my favorites, and I bought it by chance for $8 during the Sephora after-holiday sale. On me, it's a cool, medium-depth, slightly muted mauve-y rose (leaning slightly pink) without shimmer that's pretty much opaque in one pass, but doesn't look thick or heavy on the lips. It's feminine without being girly, and can be worn for casual or professional occasions--it dresses up or down easily. The formula is exceptional--it's lightly moisturizing, and my lips don't feel dry after removing it. It has that light vanilla-y UD scent that's very light and quite pleasant, and it doesn't linger. My only minor gripe is the packaging. I was used to the old metal tubes and feel that the plastic ones are a little flimsy and thick, but the mechanism works well and it stays securely closed in my purse. This is a winner for me, and I would repurchase.

on 9/26/2016 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dang it Rapture, I can't quit you...I just can't quit you. I had to toss my old Rapture from the Revolution line because it was getting icky. I had no intentions of replacing it as I have so many other shades to play with this fall including Siesmic and Conspiracy from this line. But, I tried your new Vice version in store...and the magic was still there...I had to have you again. You lit up my nw20, deep winter complexion. You...you are the fall lipstick for me. I tried to avoid you, but as the air cooled and the trees change colors, you call to me like a pumpkin spice latte or a pair of boots...you are part of MY fall. My lips look and feel younger when you are around. It's like I don't even see the lines of age anymore but am reminded of my youth. You impart the perfect combination of depth and boldness without overpowering (much like a good cup of coffee). My lips relish in your dusty rose perfection. Rapture, my lips...they are yours.

Fyi- The color is very similar to the Revolution version. It is a wearable shade for most complexions. Somewhere between a mauve & a berry.