Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Natural Perfection Foundation SPF 20

Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Natural Perfection Foundation SPF 20
Lingerie De Peau Natural Perfection Foundation SPF 20

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.16 - OCTINOXATE (ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE) 3.00 .OTHER INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER) - METHYLTRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - PENTYLENE GLYCOL - MICA - PHENYLTRIMETHICONE - SILICA - ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - ACRYLATES COPOLYMER - ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE - STEARIC ACID - SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE - LECITHIN - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - HEXYL CINNAMAL - SERICIN - HYDROXYCITRONELLAL - BHT - CITRONELLOL - ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - SORBIC ACID - [ /- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)] 051280(https://www.drugs.com/otc/103541/lingerie-de-peau-invisible-skin-fusions-foundation-24.html)

on 1/13/2018 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a sample of this in Clair (02N), the shade for light skin. I’m fair, so this was darker than I would prefer my foundation to be. It also oxidized to a more orange tone, which made any uneven application very obvious. Applied properly over the right primer, this had a beautiful satin finish that made my foundation look like perfection (aside from the improper shade issue.) I can’t stress that enough- with the right skincare and primer underneath, this was breathtaking. But when I moisturized and threw this on in a hurry, I’d notice how uneven and splotchy (and orange) my face looked in car mirror. If you have the money, proper color match, and the time to figure out what works best under it for your skin, definitely get a sample and see how it works for you.

on 1/12/2018 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lingerie de peau was the best foundation for me for many years, and than they changed some colors and i think ingredients too :/
The texture is still near to GOD, but not so much covering anymore. And now it is noticeable on my face, before i had so many compliments about the nude look, nobody cant notice if im having make up on me or no.
Im using nr.2 and i swear to god, that it is not the same nr. 2 as it was.
Anyway, it is still my second choice after la prairie foundation (which is pretty pricey), this one is nice alternative.
Neutral scent. Nice glass jar, beautiful packaging.
It gives flawless, smooth finish, very healthy looking skin, stays longer (primer is obligatory), will suit better to dry skin, but when i was super oily skin owner it was working for me to, just need good primer and nice loose powder (la prairie DO wonders).

on 12/16/2017 6:41:00 AM

I don't know if it's my holy graal just because in 3 hours my nose gets shiny, but I got a problematic nose...This is the best foundation I have ever tried since I turned 40's and nothing worked well in my skin. I gave up matte finish..don't appreciate anymore..I have combo skin.It lasts all day,I just use my fingers to application.Kabuki gives a high coverage if needed.I can not explain in words what Lingerie do in my skin...It's light coverage but turns your skin wonderful....got it?It's not matte but isn't glowy too...it's perfect. It's your skin but better. In tropical weather lasts all day.Doesn't mark my fine lines... I'm in love, it's pricey but worth it. I have an issue with my nose, in 3 hours begin to show some bright. I have tried primers, powders...so I can not blame the foundation.Lingerie for me it's much better than Lancome and Dior foundations I have reviewed.

on 9/14/2017 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was a meh foundation to me.

The foundation looks patchy and powdery on my skin even though I have combination to oily skin! I'm gonna assume that's caused by the alcohol.....which shouldn't be part of the ingredients in the first place for the hefty amount of money this foundation costs.

Anyways, I'm NC30 and the shade I picked up was 03W.

on 8/16/2017 11:09:00 AM

Unimpressive and average. There is nothing horrible about this foundation, but nothing positive that would make it stand it out (there are more mediocre liquid foundations than sand on a beach, in all price segments). It applies and blends decently enough with both beauty blender and brush, but with this the finish looks nicer when applied with brush. It's reasonably forgiving when it comes to dry patches and doesn't settle into pores much, but it doesn't blur anything away. Lines, texture, pores are still as they were before foundation, that changes during wear, though. During the day it does migrate a bit into skin folds/lines and it's not transfer-proof either. At the end of day it tends to exaggerate any flaws in texture, so it's not exactly a flattering foundation. Coverage is sheer to medium and it lasts 8 h without looking horrible or separation, there seems to be something oil absorbing in the mix as well, it also holds up well without setting sprays or powders. The finish isn't exactly matte, but a far cry from dewy or even satin finish. I wouldn't call it natural or nude looking, it has a bit of mask-like effect even when applied sheerly with a beauty blender. I'm not sure what demographic Guerlain intended this foundation for, but if I had to guess is that it's intended as a basic foundation for people under 30, it unifies skin tone reasonably well, but it doesn't play well during extended wear, despite the solid lasting power, and it doesn't offer any "skin perfecting" features that I could notice, despite what the pamphlet says about smoothing properties and whatnot.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So bitter about my love of this foundation. I got a sample thinking it would be whatever. I also went to buy the new Estée Lauder double wear nude gel foundation the same day (not the cushion) and I was mo excited about that to be honest. Well this one was the clear winner. It smoothed out any texture I had, lasted alllll day without primer, and just looked so good. 3w was the color I got I think, I'm basically a light olive color and it works perfectly. It really brightens my face. I've been trying to find a dupe, but thinking I might just have to buy this and call it a day.

This foundation is heaven. The texture is light..it is buildable...the scent is pleasant. It lasts through a hot summer day or a entire night out. On me..it does not get oily. However
. ..it oxidize..so I picked one shade lighter and after half an hour the shade is right.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried foundation from numerous brands like MUFE, Tarte, Too Faced, NARS, Becca, Marc Jacobs, and none of them can compare to this. This is everthing Ive ever wanted; For reference, I have acne prone combination skin that can get especially oily.
First of all, the packaging is just luxurious, and personally I find pumps very convieniet. I only need maybe 2 pumps to cover my face, you definetly don't need a lot because it spreads quite easily. It has a floral scent that caught me off guard at first, but it's not bad. If you're sensitive to scent I would maybe steer clear. My shade is O1W (In MUFE Im Y225 and NARS Im Gobi) and its a perfect match. However, I think it has the potential to oxidize. But when I asked my friends and Sephora consultant, they said no. It may be just me being self-conscious because I'd hate to look Trumpy. It has a natural finish; does not stick to dry patches, and holds off my oil for atleast half the day before I need to blot. The coverage is sheer and can easily build to a medium coverage. I use a brush and it works perfectly. If you have some blemishes like I do, you may want to use some concealer. It's truly lightweight and thats what I love about it; not at all cakey, it just gives you beautiful, radiant looking skin. It also wears longer than any 'long wear' foundation Ive tried. It doesn't break down, even after 12 hours. Also, while I was sampling this I ran out of my primer, and I found that I dont need it with this foundation. I've always relied on primer but this honestly works amazing without. Also didn't break me out. The price point is.........ugh. When sampling, I didnt want to like it, because damn. But in all, $70 for atleast 6 months of product..that's my HG..take my money.

on 4/28/2017 4:25:00 PM

This foundation looks nice on me till about 2 hours after applying. After that it starts looking powdery, unnatural, emphasizes pores and lines. I also felt my skin did not breathe under it, it created a mask effect.

on 4/7/2017 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am a regular user of MUFE HD foundation, and I wanted to try something else. With MUFE, I wear R230, and with Lingerie de peau, I wear 02C. I'm really fair, on the rosé side, and it's a perfect match for me for both products. I think lingerie de peau is just a tad bit lighter than MUFE.

First of all, the bottle is really nice. It's luxurious, beautiful, glass with a gold top and seriously, just nice. The only thing that I don't like about this bottle is the fact that I'm not able to remove the cap completely to use what's left in the bottle.

Second, the scent of the product. It's scented, a soft flowery scent and it's nice and it leaves the skin quickly. However, if you're sensitive to fragrance, maybe you will want to pass on this one. I have a really sensitive skin that gets red easily, and it's not bothered by this product.

Third, the actual product. I really really like the fact that it's SPF 20, which I don't see a lot in foundation. It's also a really nice, healthy glow coverage. I would say the coverage is light to medium but really buildable. It never look cakey. I can apply it with a beautyblender, I can apply it with my fingers, or with a brush, it doesn't matter, it always look nice!

All-in-all, it's a really nice product and I would buy it again.