Filorga time filler eyes

Filorga time filler eyes

2.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, C12-16 Alcohols, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Albiizia Julibrissin Bark Extrac, Benzyl Alcohol, Isododecane, HYrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Polyracrylate-13, Behenyl Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Stearyl Beeswax, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Linoleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Chloride, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica, Trihydroxystearin, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipeptide Dialmunobutyrol Benzylamide Diacetate, Panthenol, Crithmum Maritium Extract, Glucose, Phenoxyethanol, Biotinoyl Tetrapeptide.

on 10/7/2017 3:45:00 PM

The texture is the same as any dimethicone/silicone-based product, so it depends if that is to you liking or not. I liked the container it comes in, and I might save the jar.

BUT the product was so heavily scented, which seems totally unnecessary. Why would it ever be a good idea to put perfume in a product that is supposed to be applied around the eyes?? I don't have sensitive eyes, but the perfume still triggered an allergic reaction. I had really high hopes for this one (as it is quite up there in price), but I am disappointed.

on 6/4/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. The time filler erased the lines under my eyes after 3 months of use. Also, my under eyes area are much more hydrated. I wouldn't stop this for life!

on 9/24/2016 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eye cream is 'snowy' yet sinks in fast. I used it in the morning and at night and my eyes looked - at first - relaxed and well rested. However not moisturing enough for me. After using it for some weeks, I noticed that lines got more pronounced.
This anti-aging product also claims to be lash caring and strengthening, but I cannot say this was true for me: no effect.
Disappointing.