Filorga time filler eyes

No Image

2.7

on 10/7/2017 3:45:00 PM

The texture is the same as any dimethicone/silicone-based product, so it depends if that is to you liking or not. I liked the container it comes in, and I might save the jar.

BUT the product was so heavily scented, which seems totally unnecessary. Why would it ever be a good idea to put perfume in a product that is supposed to be applied around the eyes?? I don't have sensitive eyes, but the perfume still triggered an allergic reaction. I had really high hopes for this one (as it is quite up there in price), but I am disappointed.

on 6/4/2017 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. The time filler erased the lines under my eyes after 3 months of use. Also, my under eyes area are much more hydrated. I wouldn't stop this for life!

on 9/24/2016 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eye cream is 'snowy' yet sinks in fast. I used it in the morning and at night and my eyes looked - at first - relaxed and well rested. However not moisturing enough for me. After using it for some weeks, I noticed that lines got more pronounced.
This anti-aging product also claims to be lash caring and strengthening, but I cannot say this was true for me: no effect.
Disappointing.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)