3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Great quality but found a sticky consistency on the lips which was very annoying

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

a year ago

PROS: • No transfer • Long wearing, no smudging/fading • Even pigmentation, not patchy • Not crumbly or flaky • Pretty comfortable • Don't dry down to a darker shade than in the tube • Affordable • Wide color range CONS: • Somewhat sticky on the lips • Chemical scent Overall, 8/10. I have the shade Birthday Suit.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

These are rubbish. I really tried to like the one I bought as the colour is amazing but it’s so uncomfortable to wear. It goes on reasonably well, dries quick and this where the problems start. Can dry patchy, even if it does go patchy, it will go crusty, and the longer it stays on, the more the lips look dry... and the feeling - I mean I use other matte lipsticks but this one - like some weird coating, I cannot stand this. And it is a shame because the colours are nice, packaging is nice but for the price the quality is shocking.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

2.0

3 years ago

Beautiful colours, dries matte instantly. I was hoping I can use this for my stage performances, as it would not stuck my hair to my lips and smear and the colour selection is nice. Unfortunately very very patchy! And gets worse with wear. Would not recommend.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3 years ago

It was first liquid lipstick I bought, a few years ago, and still remains one of my favorites. I like the "stiff" applicator, I find it easier to apply the products than with the "bendy" one. The colors are beautiful, my favorite is Rioja Red- for me it's THE perfect red lipstick. It doesn't accentuate or settle into lip lines (as LA Splash liquid lips do), it's long lasting, doesn't smudge. Dries completely into matte finish. So far I've been pleased with this lippie and I'm planning to buy more colors.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Hit! I want liquid lipsticks with a (MAC-wise: retro matte) matte finish, good applicator and a long lasting formula. I can understand if people complain about the dryness but that's the purpose for the long lasting guarantee. I own every shade because I know I can rely on these when I'm going out. I've had dinner in a restaurant with a few drinks, oily meals and my lip color only faded a little bit but I only noticed that since I know how it looked before the meals. Everyone had to reapply their lipstick but I did that only because that's just me. I peel my lips, then apply a light (!) lip balm, after 2 minutes I blot my lips lightly and then start applying the Sleek Matte Me (you also can use a lip primer, but that's optional). Every shade dries down darker than it looks in the tube, so beware of that and try them in the stores or have a look at swatches (they need to be dry!) all over the internet. Let them matte you!

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

3 years ago

Not a very good liquid lipstick! Really dry, and hard to apply. You can only pass the lipstick once in your lips or it'll become flacky. I have Shabby Chic and although it is a pretty color I never reach for it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

I have the shade Shabby Chic and although it is a pretty color, it wasn't the shade for me. It cost me about £6 or £7 which I thought was quite pricey. I found that it dried my lips out but it didn't transfer and it lasted for a good few hours without reapplying. I might repurchase it in the future but only in a different shade.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18