The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask

The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/25/2017 11:01:00 PM

Daily use it is good

on 8/23/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely love this. I use it weekly in tandem with the Himalayan Charcoal one.

This softens, soothes and hydrates my skin. It's vegan and smells lovely. Using it is like having a facial. I'm on my second jar.

on 4/21/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I adore the scent of roses and Bodyshop’s products always impress me so it was a bit of a no-brainer to splurge on this hydrating mask. I use it once a week, after showering, to really lock in that moisture and get a luxurious spa-like feeling. I think it does a nice job and leaves my skin feeling wonderfully soft. I was a bit iffy about the $30 price, but I discovered that it’s packed with hyaluronic acid which so good for the skin. Not to mention the fact that I noticed that when I put this on my neck, it really smooths out my pesky neck lines. I’ve had those lines since I was 22, but now at 33, I have a mind to prevent them from worsening and I find this product is great for that purpose. Additionally, the Rose mask has left me curious about the rest of the line so I might wait till they go on sale to try the others!

This honestly did nothing for me. It has a gel-like consistency that just sat on my skin. I suppose it feels cool and comfortable to use but I didn't notice a difference.

on 6/30/2017 3:52:00 PM

Ive owned this for about a month and although my skin hasnt been very dry lately it has been dehydrated so ive used this quite regularly but honestly I dont notice a bit of difference in my skin when I use it. Its nice if left in the fridge and applied while cold, the light gel consistency is very cooling and relaxing. I also love the glass jar, its very reusable if I can find a purpose for it, tea light candle holder maybe? it gets a lipstick for not being wasteful but as for improving my skins hydration, toning my skin or plumping it up? nope, nope and nope!

I'll continue to use the product until it runs out, its cooling on a hot day and relaxing if ive got a headache, ive had no negative reactions to it but I wont repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought one of the small sizes of this mask at Ulta recently and was excited to use it. This mask really does nothing special for your skin, it just made it softer than what it was before. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size of it cause it would've been a waste of my money. It's a nice mask, but there's nothing to ride home about.

on 9/22/2016 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

As I've gotten past the age of 40, my complexion tends to feel more prone to tightness and dehydration. In the search for a moisturizing facial mask, I recently discovered The Body Shop's British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask at Ulta. Fortunately, it comes in a tiny trial size for $2.50, and it's perfect for a single application of the mask to the face, neck, and décolleté. This mask smells heavenly of roses, and is so hydrating! I loved the way it felt, and I let it go to work while I took a shower. After about ten or fifteen minutes, I tissued it off, and removed any remaining residue with my favorite micellar water, by La Roche-Posay. My complexion looks and feels smoother, well hydrated, and indeed the fine lines are less visible around my eyes. I will definitely repurchase, and hopefully can find a larger size! Typically, I've been using the No. 7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask, but I think I like this one better.

on 3/27/2017 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a wonderful mask, the scent is really lovely. My skin feels fresh after using this mask and I like to rinse my face with cold water. I wish the mask would be cheaper, but I would definitively repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This spa quality mask is vegan, and it's packed with mini partials called hyaluronic acid, which hold a thousand times their own weight of water, they go deep into the skin and "plump" wrinkles away! This stuff works, and makes your moisturiser perform better too! I use mine 3 times a week and leave on for half an hour, then rinse. And my skin feels sooooo smooth it's addictive 😋