The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask

The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask

3.6

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This British Rose mask promises to plump the skin but unfortunately I don’t notice any difference at all when using this product! It comes in a glass jar and is a gel like consistency. It is a pretty pink colour and smells lovely, like fresh roses - not at all chemically or synthetic. A little goes a long way as it spreads easily across the face. I leave this on for 10-15 minutes. It doesn’t dry and will remain a wet gel for the duration of the time it is on your face. Some does absorb into the skin, providing some hydration. It doesn’t irritate my skin, dry it out or cause redness. It rinses off easily so you do not need to tug your skin to remove it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated - but really, that’s about it. I have no extra plumpness, freshness or brightness to my face. It is nice enough to use but I wouldn’t recommend purchasing this one, I think many other masks out there are much more effective!

on 11/2/2017 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It smells good. That is about it. Nothing special. I used 2-3 times/week and have finished the whole jar. Didn't see any difference with my skin. Definitely won't buy it again

on 9/25/2017 11:01:00 PM

Daily use it is good

on 8/23/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Absolutely love this. I use it weekly in tandem with the Himalayan Charcoal one.

This softens, soothes and hydrates my skin. It's vegan and smells lovely. Using it is like having a facial. I'm on my second jar.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought one of the small sizes of this mask at Ulta recently and was excited to use it. This mask really does nothing special for your skin, it just made it softer than what it was before. I'm glad I didn't buy the full size of it cause it would've been a waste of my money. It's a nice mask, but there's nothing to ride home about.

This honestly did nothing for me. It has a gel-like consistency that just sat on my skin. I suppose it feels cool and comfortable to use but I didn't notice a difference.

on 6/30/2017 3:52:00 PM

Ive owned this for about a month and although my skin hasnt been very dry lately it has been dehydrated so ive used this quite regularly but honestly I dont notice a bit of difference in my skin when I use it. Its nice if left in the fridge and applied while cold, the light gel consistency is very cooling and relaxing. I also love the glass jar, its very reusable if I can find a purpose for it, tea light candle holder maybe? it gets a lipstick for not being wasteful but as for improving my skins hydration, toning my skin or plumping it up? nope, nope and nope!

I'll continue to use the product until it runs out, its cooling on a hot day and relaxing if ive got a headache, ive had no negative reactions to it but I wont repurchase.

on 4/21/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I adore the scent of roses and Bodyshop’s products always impress me so it was a bit of a no-brainer to splurge on this hydrating mask. I use it once a week, after showering, to really lock in that moisture and get a luxurious spa-like feeling. I think it does a nice job and leaves my skin feeling wonderfully soft. I was a bit iffy about the $30 price, but I discovered that it’s packed with hyaluronic acid which so good for the skin. Not to mention the fact that I noticed that when I put this on my neck, it really smooths out my pesky neck lines. I’ve had those lines since I was 22, but now at 33, I have a mind to prevent them from worsening and I find this product is great for that purpose. Additionally, the Rose mask has left me curious about the rest of the line so I might wait till they go on sale to try the others!

on 3/27/2017 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a wonderful mask, the scent is really lovely. My skin feels fresh after using this mask and I like to rinse my face with cold water. I wish the mask would be cheaper, but I would definitively repurchase it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This spa quality mask is vegan, and it's packed with mini partials called hyaluronic acid, which hold a thousand times their own weight of water, they go deep into the skin and "plump" wrinkles away! This stuff works, and makes your moisturiser perform better too! I use mine 3 times a week and leave on for half an hour, then rinse. And my skin feels sooooo smooth it's addictive 😋