Ulta Full Coverage Liquid Concealer

Ulta Full Coverage Liquid Concealer

4.4

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tribehenin, Polysilicone-11, , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Methicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Mineral Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tea Tree Oil. [ /- (May Contain): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 2/17/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this concealer a lot! I can use it for both under the eyes and to conceal blemishes, but I like it more for under the eyes - I have other concealers that are even more covering that I use on blemishes (Clio Kill Cover). The colors are a little difficult - most of them look like they are meant to be used for the rest of the face - not under the eyes - possibly because it has tea tree in it, but that has never bothered my sensitive undereyes. To use this under my eyes, I have to mix two of the Ulta concealers: the pink one, and Light Warm. I thought this would bother me a lot but it actually doesn't.

I use about equal parts of each color, apply a small blob to the back of my hand, mix them with my finger, apply under the eyes and blend with a beauty blender - in my experience, a beauty sponge is better for applying this tan fingers. Finally, I set this with powder. I have to work quite fast though, as this sets relatively quickly. I have normal skin under my eyes, but many long-wearing concealers can definitely dry it out and make it look crepe-y or caky. This is one of the few ones that doesn't do that. I would not recommend layering it though, as it does cake up a little if you apply another layer on top of a layer that has fully set... at least it doesn't patch up them though, like some concealers do - this adheres to the skin well. The coverage is good; I would say it's a full coverage. Not the fullest full, but definitely full. On me, this lasts all day, without moving, without disappearing, and it is definitely waterproof.
is

Another thing I really like about this is that it has made me able to use some of my other, less full, less lasting, off-color concealers - I can use the colors I have to adjust the color and coverage of other concealers, and I have yet to find any concealer that doesn't mix with the Ulta one. This may not be the holy grain concealer for everyone, but I like it a lot and would recommend to try it out if you're in doubt

I picked Light Cool, since I am fair & v. cool, and this was a smidge too dark & MUCH too orange. (And not in the good, corrector way.) It's also not very pigmented, and layering on more just made the texture dry. Will be returning.

on 9/12/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

5 lippies because this is my favorite concealer. Zero lippies because, once again, Ulta has discontinued something awesome. Fortunately I was agble to snag 7 of them out of the clearance bins at the back of the store. Still haven't been able to match my fav lipstick that they killed.

on 8/24/2017 12:42:00 PM

These are great concealers because they give full coverage because they are thick and adhere. I have 3 colors: Warm Medium, Yellow, and Peach. The Peach is good for undereyes. I am fair-medium, and the Warm Beige and Yellow have a yellow tint that is good for covering spots, undereye darkness and redness. I also can use them as quick foundation, as they last so well--I just use a tiny bit and sheer out with my fingers.

You could save money from pricey concealers and foundations (IT Bye-bye redness) with these!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I currently use the shades Yellow and Light Cool. I only use them under my eyes; one to color correct and the other to brighten. These are super thick thus needing a really dense sponge to blend out. A brush won't do. Since these are so thick the coverage is definitely super full coverage. Some might think that it's too much for every day but I prefer fuller coverage for every day wear anyways, so that's not a problem for me. The only cons I would say are the price since it's $9 a tube and the fact that these only have a 3 month life span after opening before they need to be replaced according to Ulta's website. Other than that these are a staple for me now and I'm looking forward to trying more Ulta Beauty products.

on 5/21/2017 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Some back round about my skin- I have acne prone, oily skin and used to have pretty bad acne. Because of the acne I was left with red hyper pigmentation scars they no matter what I could never hide. Some concealers worked a little, but they were never 100%. I love this because it doesn't break me out, covers my scars and has soothing ingredients in it like aloe which helps calm the redness of the scars.

on 9/21/2016 3:10:00 PM

I have hereditary DARK circles under my eyes. In fact, I will not get contact lenses because my gold eyeglass frames brighten and lighten the circles. I am constantly searching for the perfect concealer. I have tried Bye Bye Undereye, IT amazing concealer, and latest was Cover FX. I was in Ulta ready to drop 30+ on another high end brand when I found this concealer for $9 (and a sale). I think this is a new product because I am writing the first review.

I am 60+ and I have inherited fabulous skin. I wear a light foundation and I don't need concealer anywhere except under my eyes, which have many wrinkles and fine lines.

This concealer did NOT settle into the lines under my eyes even after hours of use. I bought the medium warm shade and after I apply it, I use a bit of L'Oreal True Match bare honey blush. I have warm toned skin and am a vivid Autumn, if that helps anyone. Definitely give it a try.