Ulta Full Coverage Concealer

Ulta Full Coverage Concealer

4.4

on 2/17/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this concealer a lot! I can use it for both under the eyes and to conceal blemishes, but I like it more for under the eyes - I have other concealers that are even more covering that I use on blemishes (Clio Kill Cover). The colors are a little difficult - most of them look like they are meant to be used for the rest of the face - not under the eyes - possibly because it has tea tree in it, but that has never bothered my sensitive undereyes. To use this under my eyes, I have to mix two of the Ulta concealers: the pink one, and Light Warm. I thought this would bother me a lot but it actually doesn't.

I use about equal parts of each color, apply a small blob to the back of my hand, mix them with my finger, apply under the eyes and blend with a beauty blender - in my experience, a beauty sponge is better for applying this tan fingers. Finally, I set this with powder. I have to work quite fast though, as this sets relatively quickly. I have normal skin under my eyes, but many long-wearing concealers can definitely dry it out and make it look crepe-y or caky. This is one of the few ones that doesn't do that. I would not recommend layering it though, as it does cake up a little if you apply another layer on top of a layer that has fully set... at least it doesn't patch up them though, like some concealers do - this adheres to the skin well. The coverage is good; I would say it's a full coverage. Not the fullest full, but definitely full. On me, this lasts all day, without moving, without disappearing, and it is definitely waterproof.
is

Another thing I really like about this is that it has made me able to use some of my other, less full, less lasting, off-color concealers - I can use the colors I have to adjust the color and coverage of other concealers, and I have yet to find any concealer that doesn't mix with the Ulta one. This may not be the holy grain concealer for everyone, but I like it a lot and would recommend to try it out if you're in doubt

I picked Light Cool, since I am fair & v. cool, and this was a smidge too dark & MUCH too orange. (And not in the good, corrector way.) It's also not very pigmented, and layering on more just made the texture dry. Will be returning.

on 9/12/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

5 lippies because this is my favorite concealer. Zero lippies because, once again, Ulta has discontinued something awesome. Fortunately I was agble to snag 7 of them out of the clearance bins at the back of the store. Still haven't been able to match my fav lipstick that they killed.

on 8/24/2017 12:42:00 PM

These are great concealers because they give full coverage because they are thick and adhere. I have 3 colors: Warm Medium, Yellow, and Peach. The Peach is good for undereyes. I am fair-medium, and the Warm Beige and Yellow have a yellow tint that is good for covering spots, undereye darkness and redness. I also can use them as quick foundation, as they last so well--I just use a tiny bit and sheer out with my fingers.

You could save money from pricey concealers and foundations (IT Bye-bye redness) with these!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I currently use the shades Yellow and Light Cool. I only use them under my eyes; one to color correct and the other to brighten. These are super thick thus needing a really dense sponge to blend out. A brush won't do. Since these are so thick the coverage is definitely super full coverage. Some might think that it's too much for every day but I prefer fuller coverage for every day wear anyways, so that's not a problem for me. The only cons I would say are the price since it's $9 a tube and the fact that these only have a 3 month life span after opening before they need to be replaced according to Ulta's website. Other than that these are a staple for me now and I'm looking forward to trying more Ulta Beauty products.

on 5/21/2017 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Some back round about my skin- I have acne prone, oily skin and used to have pretty bad acne. Because of the acne I was left with red hyper pigmentation scars they no matter what I could never hide. Some concealers worked a little, but they were never 100%. I love this because it doesn't break me out, covers my scars and has soothing ingredients in it like aloe which helps calm the redness of the scars.

on 9/21/2016 3:10:00 PM

I have hereditary DARK circles under my eyes. In fact, I will not get contact lenses because my gold eyeglass frames brighten and lighten the circles. I am constantly searching for the perfect concealer. I have tried Bye Bye Undereye, IT amazing concealer, and latest was Cover FX. I was in Ulta ready to drop 30+ on another high end brand when I found this concealer for $9 (and a sale). I think this is a new product because I am writing the first review.

I am 60+ and I have inherited fabulous skin. I wear a light foundation and I don't need concealer anywhere except under my eyes, which have many wrinkles and fine lines.

This concealer did NOT settle into the lines under my eyes even after hours of use. I bought the medium warm shade and after I apply it, I use a bit of L'Oreal True Match bare honey blush. I have warm toned skin and am a vivid Autumn, if that helps anyone. Definitely give it a try.