RIMMEL Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder

RIMMEL Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder
Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder

4.5

Amazing! I've paired this with foundations such as Nars, MAC,Revlon, and it has worked well everytime. Works especially well with NARS who's foundations are a bit dewier, but I love them so I keep using them and I use this powder to keep me matte. It's super affordable and better than more expensive brands I've used.

You will need to get a soft brush to use with it, the powder puff it comes with isn't the best way to apply and can smear your make up. It also gets dirty so is unhygienic.

Be careful when you use the powder, it's very fine and goes everywhere - I gently nudge it into the lid and dip my brush from there.

Highly reccommend!!

on 4/15/2018 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

It is a nice affordable powder! Very finely milled, nice transparency, goes evenly on the skin. Needs to be used with a good mattifying primer because the oily t-zone comes out at about 2 hour mark. Rimmel also has a mattifying powder so I think I will try that one next time.

on 1/28/2018 4:53:00 PM

Best loose powder for dry skin, doesn't cake up, it can be matte even if you have dry skin. I am worried that it might run out quick, I haven't bought a new because I got this nearly two weeks ago

on 8/13/2017 11:30:00 AM

Very affordable, used this to set my Fit Me Foundation and it's so finely-milled. Definitely gonna repurchase! (doesn't break me out)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product is amazing! I have very oily skin and most powders don't stand a chance on me. This powder is very fine and can cause a big mess if you're not careful. The powder feels very light and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I would say this powder lasts about 9-10 hours by itself. This was only $5! I'll have to stock up on these cause they're amazing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is actually amazing for my skin. It matches perfectly and gives just the right amount of coverage. I bought this after I started getting annoyed with my NYX HD powder, which brightens but leaves a weird whitecast and dried out the skin under my eyes. This is something totally different.

I have dry skin and this never ever accentuates any dryness or makes my skin feel dry during the day. It doesn't completely mattify my face either, but instead leaves a very realistic semi-matte finish. i love this especially for when I'm wearing a dewier foundation because it lets that luminosity peek through. The texture is also very finely milled and it really does feel silky on the skin.

It has a bit of coverage, which I wasn't used to in the beginning but which I like a lot. It won't suit lighter or much deeper skin (unless it's for highlighting), but if you have light to medium this might be a great product. I also totally recommend this for normal-dry skin types - it's an absolute game-changer!

Great loose powder for baking and oil control, compares with top-shelf brands

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This powder is perfect for dry skin users.... personally, I prefer a luminous finish, but done the centre of the nose (my oiliest zone) it's non drying on the skin, yet leaves a skin like, (non matte nor luminous) finish! Also seals in foundation & concealer & liquid Face products beautifully! I prefer this to Laura Mercier's translucent loose powder!!! 💕

on 2/28/2017 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have normal skin verging on the dry side and 95% of powders look horrific on my skin so I was expecting anything more from this powder, I gave it a few goes and it just gave my skin unwanted texture so I gave it to a friend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

*HG STATUS*

If you bake, then invest in this powder no questions asked. A lot of people use airspun, but that oxidized horribly and broke me out all over my face. This Rimmel powder is a dream; I use it for setting my foundation, for baking, for everything. I'm so pale, that most powders are too pink for me, but this stuff is amazing. About 30 minutes after it sets in, my skin looks airbrushed and perfect. This is so cheap, and works like a dream. Definitely my favorite by far!