e.l.f. Cosmetics Bronzer Palette

e.l.f. Cosmetics Bronzer Palette
Bronzer PaletteBronzer Palette

3.3

on 3/8/2018 1:54:00 AM

I have found my holy grail bronzer!

For my fair skin this quad is a true gem (surprising since the contour quad paled in comparison and was rather chalky) The colours blend seamlessly, and are mostly matte (except for the one shade with VERY subtle Shimmer) I love applying to lightest matte shade all over for warmth, the second darkest for a SUBTLE contour around my temples, cheekbones, and jaw, and the darkest contour concentrated down the sides of the nose, and in the hollows of the cheeks. I then use the golden shade with a little shimmer almost as a "Blush" to give me a gorgeous, sun-kissed glow.

Many bronzers appear too orange, too muddy, and are patchy, or hard to blend. This quad requires very little effort to achieve a flawless finish that looks very natural.

That being said I have fair skin so I think any negative reviews would be based on the fact that this might not show up on deeper skin tones...in which case the blush/bronzer duo (with a darker bronzer) Might be a more suitable option.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have the Bronze Beauty palette which is perfect for my pale dead looking skin tone. I bought this on a whim and it totally surprised me! It doesn't have a lot of colour payoff which is actually why I like it so much. Since I'm so pale every shade will noticeably show on me, but it never looks unnatural and I'm able to use it a ton of different ways as either a bronze blush/contour, I can use my powder brush and mix all the shades and apply all over my face and I never have to worry about it looking too intense or obviously fake, and I always use it on my neck to blend my foundation in. I suit neutral to cool tones and I don't find this pulls orange at all. Totally worth the $8 CAD. I use this pretty much everyday for months and I have yet to hit pan so this lasts a long time too

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is product is ok, the color pigment is good, however the packaging is bulky and so many different shades seems to me a bit excessive. Most cases when I used it, I would used two shades at most and the others would be too dark or too light. It’s decent for a cheap bronzer, but I think there are much better bronzers out there

on 6/30/2017 2:44:00 PM

good if you’re going for a natural look. not suitable if you want to go for a more heavy makeup kinda look. I'd rather go out with my naked face compared to going out with makeup that have natural look. For me it's just wasting my time and energy. So nahhh. This item isn't for me :/

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Meh. Not impressed. If I had to choose a bronzer palette on the cheap I would choose this one, but then again a cheap bronzer palette doesn't exist. The color payoff is poor and the formula gets patchy on my skin. The two lighter shades didn't show and the two darker ones are very orange and unnatural. The ability to pop the pans out is attractive, but they are small and hard to work from. I think any of the single pan drugstore options are a better choice than this.

on 9/19/2016 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I own this product in lighter shade "Bronze Beauty" #83319 since I have light/medium skin tone. For darker complexions "Deep Bronzer" #83337 from the same collection would be more suitable.

It's a 4 shade palette with two matte shades and two shimmery ones. The matte shades are neutral enough (not too warm nor orange) for contouring. The shimmery ones are great for bronzing and the shimmer is very subtle, almost invisible on my skin. All four colors are not very pigmented which might disappoint some people, but for someone heavy-handed like myself it's not a problem (I don't mind putting a couple of layers of bronzer and know that I won't overdo it). All shades blend very well (I love mixing 2 or 3 at a time) and look very natural on my skin. Suitable for light and natural everyday bronzing and contouring I would say.

The packaging is a typical black e.l.f. palette (similar to their blush and contour palettes) and includes a mirror. Each bronzer shade has a magnet underneath and can be taken out of the original packaging if you wish to add it to your own Z palette.