100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

The formula is fantastic. A soft slightly mousse-like texture that applies easily and has the longevity you’d want in a brow product. I originally purchased the shade Medium Brown however it was a little too light and a little too warm for my liking. It’s a good shade if you have light to medium brown hair but not for those of us with deeper shades. So I repurchased, this time in Dark Brown and its a perfect match for me. I was a little nervous about the shade as I read some reviews where people were saying there is glitter in this. Maybe they changed the formula since then because I do not have any glitter in mine (thank goodness!). Upon first glance I thought it was medium brown but once I swiped the brush in the pot the cool/neutral toned deep brown was there. Same creamy texture but not so creamy that it slides off. It has enough structure that once you fill in your brows they are locked in place. The pomade also comes with a really good dual-ended slanted brush/spoolie applicator that I always reach for. It is the perfect size, density and firmness for applying the pomade. For the price this is a steal, especially with the inclusion of the applicator tool. The pot is plastic which makes it feel light, glass jar would be nicer of course, but it does close tight and doesn’t dry out. All in all, a worthwhile purchase if you like this sort of product. My favorite brow products (all drugstore!): Ardell Brow Pomade - Deep Brown NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade - Brunette WnW Ultimate Retractable Brow Pencil - Medium Brunette Essence Make Me Brow - Browny Brows

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

So good! Almost as good as Anastasia

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Not too creamy and not too hard. This pomade is perfect for the ones who are looking for enhanced, colored, defined and sculpted brows. I have it in medium brown and from first look at the product I thought it might be too red toned and sheer on me, to my joyful surprise there was just an over layer and the actual pomade has a perfect neutralized-green tone and is very highly pigmented. It's a pick for myself and for my customers as a makeup artist! (The packaging is not less or more than the expected standard)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

The brush end is good. But for spoolie is barely hanging on. So one lippie off for that. This is a nice soft moussey brow pomade more like MAC fluidline for brows than ABH. It's easy to work with and knit foo expensive at Kroger. #winning very similar to salon perfect Walmart brow pomade.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

This is the first brow pomade I ever used so I can't compare it to any other product. But I can say that this product is really good and I recommend it 100%! It is easy to use so anybody can use it -even if you're a beginer. You can make your eyebrows look soft and for everyday makeup look and you can make them "instagram eyebrows" -it's all about how you like them and how much pomade you use. It blends easily, doesn't smear almost at all. In the package you get convinient, sort of "travel friendly" pomade in little rounded package, and you get a brush with spoolie on one end, and brush to apply pomade on other end. It is very affordable for how much product you get and how good is the texture and quality.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Been on a search for an easy to use eyebrow product. I have been using pencils but they don't seem to last very long or I get tired of sharpening them or they are just too hard and don't leave behind much color. I know things could be worse! Anyway I have seen some of the brow pomades on the market but didn't want to spend big dollars and happened across Ardell's Brow Pomade. Since I am very fair with blonde hair most "blonde" pencils, etc are usually too dark for me. So for the price I figured let me try this in Ardell's blonde. The pomade comes with a brow brush on one end and a spoolie on the other end. So a little dip in the pomade stroked it on my brow and all I could say was WOW! It is so easy to use but the best part is that the color was perfect for me and the pomade colored in where I was missing eyebrow hairs. This is a keeper so glad I came across it. It's my go to everyday now.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age56 & Over