no images

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

3 years ago

Wow...did I ever luck up on this find! I LOVE LaMer Replenishing Oil but discovered I have acquired an extreme sensitivity to the Jojoba oil in it. I also have a sensitivity to the cost! So, I have been on a quest to find anything even remotely close and did I ever find it! Sedona Lavender Farms Timeless Face Serum has Meadowfoam Oil, the key ingredient in LaMer Replenishing Oil, but no Jojoba Oil. It has additional oils that I had wondered if my very reactive sensitive facial skin would tolerate for more then one application. At $22.00/bottle (which lasts me over 60 days) I figured I would chance it and if nothing else, gift it to a friend if my face didn't tolerate it. Well! OMG! My friends would never be able to pry my fingers off of this serum. It works heavenly on my 58 years young skin. Absolutely no breakouts, rashes, redness, or anything negative. I have recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and it has wreaked havoc on my skin in Northern AZ, which is arid already. My face had developed these odd areas of dryness on my jawline (which according to my endocrinologist is due to the Hashimoto's) and after using coconut oil on top of my Skinceuticals CE Ferulic to no avail I thought it was just something I was going to have to just get use to. Well, after just a few days of the SLFarms Timeless Face Serum those areas are no longer oddly dry. Then after using it for several weeks I started to get compliments from friends on how pretty my skin was looking. I took it as an even greater compliment when some asked what I was using. I, of course, turned them on to this product and they are as happy with it as I am. Honestly, I couldn't see much difference in my skin, at first, but then I started noticing the other gal's skin and noticed just how nice my skin was not only feeling but also looking! There is nothing, other then drastic plastic surgery, that is going to erase the lifelines on our faces. Don't let anyone tell you any differently. The sun and the environment over time cause our skin to age. Period. However, there are products that can help our skin look it's best and I honestly think the Sedona Lavender Farms Timeless Face Serum is one of those products. I am so hopeful they continue to produce this product. I lucked upon it at a Farmer's Market in Sedona. I just recently purchased my second bottle from them and they said they sell online - thank heaven. I can not recommend this serum any higher. It is now my extreme Holy Grail facial serum - especially that it is $22, lasts me so long, and is so great on my sensitive face.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age56 & Over