Honest Beauty Beyond Protected Oil Free Daily Beauty Fluid

No Image

1.0

on 10/13/2017 12:45:00 PM

I received a delux sample size of this product to try, along with the Even Brighter moisturizer and the gel cleanser. I am not impressed with any of them. This daily beauty fluid spf 30 stinks, literally, from here to high heaven. Others say it smells like old cheese. I have no words to describe the smell, so let's go with that. The instructions say to shake the product; but like another reviewer stated, I don't think there is anything to shake. When I try to get the product out, like another reviewer, I also have to squeeze the small bottle till cement like substance poops out. I also find that It has a grainy texture that takes effort to smooth on. It absorbs okay, but is slightly greasy. There are too many negatives, especially the smell! I can't deal - I'm throwing it away. I'm glad it's only a free sample.

on 11/16/2016 8:42:00 AM

I really wanted to like this moisturizer but the packaging is horrible. It's so hard to squeeze the product out of the bottle and it was also very had to spread on face. I thought it would be more of a fluid. It states to shake well but there is nothing to shake it's so thick. The one thing that is good is that it has mineral spf and does not leave a white cast.

on 9/17/2016 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

So glad this was included in a free trial gift set. I can't comment on performance because I rinsed it off shortly after applying due to the smell. It was like old cheese or something, and I don't think it was a bad batch because the other moisturizer, Dependable Clear smelled the same. The face wash was fine and the only item I could actually use. No idea why it smelled that way but in the trash it went.

Popular Moisturizers