benefit Cosmetics ready, set, Brow!

benefit Cosmetics ready, set, Brow!
ready, set, Brow!

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

OK, I've tried the clear brow gels from MAC, Anastasia, Maybelline (clear mascara), Dior, and Bobbi Brown -- this product gives by far the best hold and is the only product that has been able to keep my hairs in place all day (and night) long.

I have three stubborn hairs on my left brow that basically just grow downward and has really tested all the brow gels I've tried. None of them have been able to keep those hairs in place for longer than 2-3 hours. However Ready, Set, Brow! gel keeps them where I set them until I was my face at the end of the day.

The only downside is the price, since it is expensive when you think/reflect that this is "just" a brow gel. BUT it gives such great results and really allows me to make my brows look fuller and "bushy" that its worth it for me and I will be repurchasing in the future. Not going to waste my money on other products that are maybe cheaper but don't work. :)

on 5/4/2018 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this brow gel! Gave it a try after a good review from an IG user with beautiful brows. This clear brow gel really helps keep my brows in place and look more polished! I can't compare this to other brow gels because this is the first clear one I've tried but I'm really liking this!

on 12/2/2017 2:44:00 AM

Holds brows in place all day long, doesn't disturb products applied beforehand, isn't stupidly priced and has beautiful packaging- that's a win/win to me!

Received this as a sample in a magazine once, since then I've purchased 4! Genuinely the best product for setting brows on the market (odeon someone who isn't that much of a Benefit fan TBH!)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

What a gem! Hands-down the best brow gel I've ever used. It's magical for a few reasons:
- It lasts from 5am to 10pm
- the two types of combs on the applicator tame my brows as they perfectly distribute the product
- It defines them without clumping or making them look off
-strangely doesn't disturb other brow pencils or crayons I've applied which is nice
- the ONLY brow gel that can hold my soft, droopy eyebrows in place all day

I love this stuff. It's become a dependable mainstay in my makeup bag.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Gorgeous..., best brow tamer on the market!!!

on 3/20/2017 12:26:00 AM

I got an minisize and I'm going to buy full size since I felt in love with it. It keeps my brown in place all day without flatering down, this helps alot that I dont have to trim my brown often, just comb it up and that's it, save brow hair for me, a person with less brow hairs and took millions years to grow just alittle.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this product. It lets me get that super natural brushed-up brow especially because of its little comb brush, it stays all day even through sweat!! I love that its clear so no smudging involved, and that it dries a bit stiff so I can trim the tops of my brows if I want to streamline that bushy look. I use this just with K-Palette one day tattoo brow pen at the bottom part of my brows, because I do have hairs on my brows so I don't need much. I don't recommend brow powder users use this especially if your brow hair is sparse and you need the brow powder pigment to fill out your eyebrows (especially at the top!!) because it might spread product. My only problem is that it just runs out so quickly (or maybe I use too much).

on 3/10/2017 10:20:00 AM

what i like about this product is that it does last the whole day and it keeps my brows in place. It is also not wet unlike essence little eyebrow monster.
perfect product for me.
there's nothing for to complain about this product except for the price point, SGD42.. really?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Awful. Pretty packaging but awful. Can't remember where I got it from but received the mini size and was expecting to love it. But as soon as I used it it put big streaks in my just filled in brows (I use ABH dipbrow), the brush felt really scratchy and took away a lot of product. Also once dry it went extremely crusty and flaked off during the day. I love benefit but this is not the brow gel for me :(

on 11/20/2016 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ready, set brow gel is a clear liquid that helps your brows stay in place all day. It's not super stiff feeling and never flakes.

I don't really "get" the brush - I would prefer a regular mascara wand type brush like on the ABH products.

I don't have any major complaints about this product but I'm definitely not in love with it either. I am going to stick with my ABH brow gel in granite.

Popular Brows Products