Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This shade is amazing and beautiful with makeup on. It’s not like those cheap Matt lipsticks that will make your lips look all cracky and cringy. It applies beautifully with one layer. It’s smooth and lasts for a good amount of time! Though if you have dark lips a good lip liner will work out I usually don’t apply lip liner and so I have to apply 2 layers of this lipstick and it doesn’t make my lips cracky and it’s looks very smooth!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My go to lipstick and shade for anything. Love every single thing about this particular shade. It's less drying than the other colors and also layers well with a gloss on top.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great pigmentation, a little amount of product is enough to cover. It's not sticky and it doesn't feel heavy on the lips. It can feel a bit dry, but it's the lipstick that's dry, not the skin on my lips. I have very dry lips that chap easily and I need to use lip balm or even vaseline many times daily. I can wear this lipstick for a few hours and I don' get chapped lips. I am not sure for how long because I need to reapply it after meals. It is transfer-proof, but it does come off when I eat greasy foods or foods that require a lot of lip contact(like a sandwich). However, it stays put when I drink or eat other foods. The only thing that I don't like is that the wand it's a bit too long and it can be a it difficult to have control over it.

Pros:
-pigmented
-comfortable to wear
-doesn't crack
-long lasting
-unique packaging
-easy to take off
-not sticky
Cons:
-the wand is a bit too long so it might be challenging to apply
-it cand feel dry after a few hours or on not properly moisturized lips

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a better colour for me than the original Lolita but I do love them both. Formula is once of the only liquid lipsticks that doesn’t dry out my lips and crack really badly. Will almost certainly rebuy and am eager to try other colours in the range.

This is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! It is comfortable enough that I don't feel it cracking my lips and the formula is very light-weight and won't budge throughout the day! I am not a very big fan of the design of the packaging but that doesn't change my love for this product

Love these liquid lipsticks!! Goes on perfectly matte and feels non existent on your lips. This colour is flattering on my warm toned Asian skin and is a trendy browny tone. One of my everyday go-to lip products.

Love this shade!
I got a new shade: echo!

I would use a lip liner underneath the liquid lipstick to make it long-lasting :-)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i feel like everyone loves lolita
but l like lolita ii better than lolita

my go to neutral daily shade
it looks great on my skin tone

the formula is great, doesn't feel heavy, and there's no any flake on my lips
worth its price tag imo

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a quest to dupe one of my favourite Revlon lipsticks, "blushing nude", in a more longwearing formula.

What I've found is that this formula doesn't necessarily wear longer than a bullet BUT it does not fade and barely transfers. So if I drink water my cup might get a teensy flake of colour, but that's it. If I touch my lips or give someone a peck, it won't rub off.

If I consume anything with oil in it (salad, coffee with cream, sandwich, etc), rub my lips a lot, or make out with someone, this baby will come off from the centre out, just like any other lipstick. What stays on though, will be as bright and pretty as when I put it on. So I just touch it up ,dabbing off oil first, if I've been eating.

Love the packaging, haven't noticed a smell, price is too high, but there is nothing like it at the drugstore.

On colour (not a factor in my rating): I really like this range, but there were not a lot of colours at my Sephora that were flattering for light olive skin. There are a lot of shades I tried that made me look grey and dead (bow and arrow, I'm looking at you!!!). Lolita 2 is a sweet, everyday shade that looks coral on my skin tone, not brown. I don't feel like it enhances my natural beauty the way that my revlon does - the flatness of a matte, opaque formula like this is best suited for a full face of makeup look.

Comfortable formula and lovely colour that complements warm skin tones well. My lips are pretty dry so it does settle into the lines, but this happens with almost every liquid formula. The main reason I'd buy more from this line is the packaging - it's gorgeous and sleek and fits nicely into my make-up bag on the go.