Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a better colour for me than the original Lolita but I do love them both. Formula is once of the only liquid lipsticks that doesn’t dry out my lips and crack really badly. Will almost certainly rebuy and am eager to try other colours in the range.

This is one of my favorite liquid lipsticks! It is comfortable enough that I don't feel it cracking my lips and the formula is very light-weight and won't budge throughout the day! I am not a very big fan of the design of the packaging but that doesn't change my love for this product

Love these liquid lipsticks!! Goes on perfectly matte and feels non existent on your lips. This colour is flattering on my warm toned Asian skin and is a trendy browny tone. One of my everyday go-to lip products.

Love this shade!
I got a new shade: echo!

I would use a lip liner underneath the liquid lipstick to make it long-lasting :-)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i feel like everyone loves lolita
but l like lolita ii better than lolita

my go to neutral daily shade
it looks great on my skin tone

the formula is great, doesn't feel heavy, and there's no any flake on my lips
worth its price tag imo

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a quest to dupe one of my favourite Revlon lipsticks, "blushing nude", in a more longwearing formula.

What I've found is that this formula doesn't necessarily wear longer than a bullet BUT it does not fade and barely transfers. So if I drink water my cup might get a teensy flake of colour, but that's it. If I touch my lips or give someone a peck, it won't rub off.

If I consume anything with oil in it (salad, coffee with cream, sandwich, etc), rub my lips a lot, or make out with someone, this baby will come off from the centre out, just like any other lipstick. What stays on though, will be as bright and pretty as when I put it on. So I just touch it up ,dabbing off oil first, if I've been eating.

Love the packaging, haven't noticed a smell, price is too high, but there is nothing like it at the drugstore.

On colour (not a factor in my rating): I really like this range, but there were not a lot of colours at my Sephora that were flattering for light olive skin. There are a lot of shades I tried that made me look grey and dead (bow and arrow, I'm looking at you!!!). Lolita 2 is a sweet, everyday shade that looks coral on my skin tone, not brown. I don't feel like it enhances my natural beauty the way that my revlon does - the flatness of a matte, opaque formula like this is best suited for a full face of makeup look.

Comfortable formula and lovely colour that complements warm skin tones well. My lips are pretty dry so it does settle into the lines, but this happens with almost every liquid formula. The main reason I'd buy more from this line is the packaging - it's gorgeous and sleek and fits nicely into my make-up bag on the go.

The texture of this liquid lipstick is so comfortable and spread super easily and evenly.....i'm not into really bold lips so i basically just applied chapstick and then 1 or 2 dots of this and press my lips together a few times and i get a natural flushed lip.....it does dry up eventually but doesn't make my lip peels or anything weird.......ever since i got this i've ditched my other regular lipstick that always requires more attention to apply and sometimes bleeds outside of my lip line....

I also really like the long thin tube design which is super easy to find in my makeup pouch.....!! highly recommended this collection!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

KVD formula for the liquid lipstick is by far the best I have come across. This shade is a reddish nude. I feel it works best in the fall months for me as I am fair. Not too bold as I feel I can wear it to work. Wear time is excellent, all day, minus the touch up after lunch. Very pigmented. I need to apply with a lip brush first in order to really define the lipline. I fill in with the doe foot, and use doe foot applicator to touch up. Matte finish is a tad drying but not too bad. I make sure I exfoliate at night and slather on some lipbalm after I wear this lipstick.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found Lolita II to be very similar to the original Lolita, except Lolita II is more red than the original shade. It is a beautiful shade that is neutral enough for me to wear during the day, but not so neutral to rule it out for an evening look either. Like any matte liquid lipstick the product is drying, but (at least to me) it feels gentler than a lot of other ones I have tried. This is one of my favorite of the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks and I definitely intend to repurchase it. It is $20 from Sephora and although there are cheaper liquid lipsticks out there I have found the KVD ones to be worth the price.