no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

The formula has changed and they now have both Lengthening and Volumizing. The product does not smudge or flake and is very easy to remove. The first rendition was not as easy to remove and some people experienced smudging. The formula is clean and safe and non toxic - Try the New formula - It is AMAZING.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

2.0

Its got the tiniest applicator. But my major issue is it FLAKED> ALL DAY>

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I don't understand the review about this smudging. This mascara is almost like waterproof. I was caught in a downpour and it didn't run or smudge. I always use it whenever I am going to be somewhere where I might cry or rub my eyes. It's a little pricey for what you get (amount of product), but then again, that helps you not keep mascara around for a long time so it gets bacteria growth. It comes off easily with a pure oil. I use the Beautycounter Baby Oil to remove it and it works great.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

3 years ago

I loved the wand applicator. The mascara went on very evenly and made my lashes look full. However, I could NOT get it off even with mascara remover and my usual cleanser. I looked like I didn't wash my face for 2 days! Will not buy again until the formula has changed. Threw it away.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

I'm always looking for natural and high performance beauty products. This product has a great rating on Skin Deep and similar apps. However, I'm really disappointed. I applied it around 7:45 am before work and by 9:00am it had smudged all under my eyes. I looked like I had been caught in the rain. I fixed it but again around two hours later, it had smudged again. By the afternoon there wasn't any mascara left on my lashes. It is the most ineffective mascara I've ever used. A note on the packaging - the tube is appealing but the wand is as flimsy as a Sephora tester. If this wasn't something that I had bought from a friend who is a consultant, I would have returned it. In general, I have not been impressed with Beautycounter's products. I was able to sample the skin tint, touchup concealer, and most of the hair products. I believe that purchasing good products is an investment in your skin. The price of the mascara was good, but a lot of the other Beautycounter products seem overpriced for what you get.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29