Uploaded by jhenley

Reviews

1.0
fromanji65

9 months ago

Holy eyelid acne, batman! I’m not talking cute little white bumps, or milia. Actual pimples. On my eyelids! Not sexy. I stop using it for a month to let it clear up. Try again, bam, mt vesuvius on my eye. 3 rounds of this. Thanks for nothing, Lancome!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0
fromdkzesq

Oct/05/2017

I purchased this product after using Genefique for a decade, plus or minus. I wanted something stronger. I am completely disappointed in this product. It does nothing on my skin - and my eyes aren't that bad - and is less moisturizing than the Genefique. I think the consistency - thickish - which requires the user to pat the cream into the skin, is what helps eye bags.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

Sep/30/2017

This product does plump the undereye area quickly and quite nicely. It also has a light-reflecting brightener to lighten any darkness. The sample I tried twice was great in these regards but I am sad to report that it made my eyes itch like crazy, and I am not typically sensitive to much of anything. Bummer!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

May/17/2017

This seemed like a promising eye cream. It's not all bad. It has its pluses: it comes in a pump, it has a brightening effect. However, I didn't notice a huge difference using this eye cream. I went through a whole bottle and no real difference I could see. There's better products for less money in my opinion that are more effective than this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)