Lancome Visionnaire Yeux - Eye On Correction

Lancome Visionnaire Yeux - Eye On Correction

2.7

on 10/5/2017 7:46:00 PM

I purchased this product after using Genefique for a decade, plus or minus. I wanted something stronger. I am completely disappointed in this product. It does nothing on my skin - and my eyes aren't that bad - and is less moisturizing than the Genefique. I think the consistency - thickish - which requires the user to pat the cream into the skin, is what helps eye bags.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product does plump the undereye area quickly and quite nicely. It also has a light-reflecting brightener to lighten any darkness. The sample I tried twice was great in these regards but I am sad to report that it made my eyes itch like crazy, and I am not typically sensitive to much of anything. Bummer!

on 5/17/2017 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This seemed like a promising eye cream. It's not all bad. It has its pluses: it comes in a pump, it has a brightening effect. However, I didn't notice a huge difference using this eye cream. I went through a whole bottle and no real difference I could see. There's better products for less money in my opinion that are more effective than this.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)