Beauty for Real I-LINE 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner

Beauty for Real I-LINE 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner
Beauty for Real I-LINE 24/7 Waterproof EyelinerBeauty for Real I-LINE 24/7 Waterproof EyelinerBeauty for Real I-LINE 24/7 Waterproof EyelinerBeauty for Real I-LINE 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner

I got this in my Ipsy June 2018 in In The Navy & it is amazing! I love Navy eyeliners. This pencil stays on well & isn’t broken down easily by my oily skin. It twists up. I normally prefer to sharpen my pencils but I don’t mind traveling w term I normally travel w my gel/brush but this is the best thing out of my Ipsy this month!!

on 2/1/2018 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've gotten two of these, both in Whiskey, in my beauty box subscriptions. Based on what it looks like in the pencil, I was afraid the color would be too light, expecting it to apply sort of golden brown. However, on application it becomes a dark, smoky, softer-than-black, and it lasts for a long time. I'm smitten with this. No store within a reasonable distance carries this brand, so I'd love to see reviews of other Beauty for Real products because I'm going to have to buy it online and I hate to pay for shipping!

on 10/10/2016 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this eyeliner! Super easy to use. I just had to twist it a few times for it to come up. It lasts all day long and is mechanical so I don't have to worry about not having a sharpener if the tip breaks. Sometimes I wear it super fine or I smudge the line a little, looks great either way. It comes off nice and dark, unlike other eyeliners I've tried in the past. Would buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This gel eyeliner is very black and works great in your waterline. It also works well as a normal liner if you can get past working with the soft shell pencil. I have a hard time getting a perfect line and/or sharpening it as a normal eyeliner.

It lasted for HOURS in my waterline! Much longer than anything else I have tried before. It did sort of transfer to my tear ducts a little bit, but nothing I can't live with. I tested it allll day and it stayed put!

I got this in my ipsy glambag. I had never heard of this brand before. I would say it's comparable to my HG water-line liner, the It cosmestics no-tug gel eye liner. However the IT cosmetics is much easier for me to repurchase in Canada, so I probably won't purchase a full size of the beauty for real liner. I would highly recommend that you try it out if you can try it in your area!

Video Reviews & Tutorials