Peter Thomas Roth Brightening Bubbling Mask

Peter Thomas Roth Brightening Bubbling Mask

1 review

on 9/12/2016 7:32:00 PM

This was my first venture into buying a mask that was over $20, and boy, was it worth it! Even though this is a pricey mask, you do get a lot of product, and few pumps goes a long way.

When you first pump it out, it has a light, gel texture that's bluish in color. I usually pump it onto my fingers, rub my fingers together, and then distribute the mask over my face. It starts bubbling almost immediately and feels very tingly on the skin. It's kind of ticklish, as well! I even feel a slight cooling sensation, which is nice and not overbearing or strong.

I like to leave it on for about 10 minutes after it's done bubbling up, and then I wipe off with a damp washcloth. My face does look to be a bit brighter, and feels very smooth to the touch. I find it really helps my makeup to go on smoothly, so I usually use this as a morning mask.

I really don't have any cons for this product - it works very well and feels amazing to use. I think the only con would be if you have sensitive skin, and/or are not a fan of the ticklish and cooling effects it has. Other than that, I think this is amazing.