3.5

price range

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

Take this, a trash bag, and throw the whole product away! I have the dark shades 119, 120, and 121. They are all too orange/red for me, but with a light hand, I could make 119 and 120 were work. This is very full coverage, but caused horrible cystic acne for me. I got these on sale for $3 each. Although these are cheap, you do get what you pay for.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I found it to be somewhat greasy in the container and it tends to "sweat" a tiny bit, though after set it wasn't greasy at all. It doesn't do much for actually covering blemishes or scars unless you cake it on and don't blend it out, so I would say use this as a color corrector rather than a true concealer. It might work for covering light freckles. I use it to cut my crease and it works great as a base for eye shadow. Once it's applied and set it doesn't budge. Honestly you could probably go to a drug store and get a better concealer for a couple more dollars so I'm not sure I'll repurchase when mine is gone, and it nearly is because I have used it a lot. Still if you're on a budget this is a handy little concealer palette for cheap!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I am a big fan of BH cosmetics. I have to purchase their products online as I live in Australia, but even with the exchange rate, they are very reasonably priced. I purchased this product in yellow. It comes in a squeeze tube with a very narrow opening. It has a thick consistency similar to Maybelline Master Conceal. I apply this by putting a pea size amount on the back of my hand and bouncing it on with my Beauty Blender. When I first saw the consistency, I thought this would be difficult to blend, but it went on really smoothly. It has definitely improved the look of my under eye area and it made a nice primer for my eyeshadow application. I really like this concealer and will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

3 years ago

This product has completely changed my life!! Although this is listed as a concealer, I use it as a colour corrector (specifically the salmon colour in the lighter shade). Let me start by saying this, I have tried countless concealers and colour correctors to try to hide my extreme dark circles under my eyes. Salmon colour correctors are the colour I need to conceal my bags. I have tried countless brand's salmon correctors, both high and low end, and this is the only product that can conceal my horrendous dark circles. I use this with IT cosmetics bye bye under eye and good bye dark circles!! This is the only one that I can find that is truly salmon colour! All other ones I have tried appear salmon in the packaging, but come out too yellow or pink on my skin. The salmon shade which is included on the lightest shade offered actually comes out salmon when applied to my face!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24