By Terry Soft-Buffer Foundation Brush

Soft-Buffer Foundation Brush

1 review

on 9/12/2016 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This brush is a god send. For (in my case) a light to medium, even and easy application, this brush works wonders. An unconventional style of brush that is more akin to the Artis brushes, this 'broom/hairbrush' style shape actually makes application quite easy and care-free.

I still pop a small amount of product to the back of my hand and tap the brush over it to grab onto some of the product and then swipe away from the centre of my face and out. You only need to apply fairly light pressure and the soft but dense bristles glide vey comfortably across the face. It spreads the product very evenly and a little goes quite a long way, so it ends up allowing me to waste less foundation.

Made with very fine and compacted cruelty-free bristles, it feels firm but super gentle to the skin. I can sometimes be irritated by certain brushes and tend to use my fingers instead. This can be annoying at times when I really don't want to get my hand so dirty. This brush makes make up application quite easy and pleasurable. There is also a little bounce/resistance on the handle when you put it to the face which keeps the feel of pressure on the skin fairly soft but firm enough to feel like you are working with the skin.

Using this brush makes for lighter application, allowing you to layer better if needed. Because of how dense the bristles are, it also provides a streak free and buffed in flawless look. And because of this I doubt you'd feel the need to layer up on foundation. Also, this acts as a great buffer alone. So if you still prefer to apply foundation another way, the brush can be used to buff out the product for a smoother and flawless finish. And... it works really well when applying any cream or liquid blush and powder for that matter.

With such an unconventional shape and method of application, I would definitely recommend you still try it in store to see if it's a concept you will like. But I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the result if you do.

Popular Makeup Brushes