BECCA Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

BECCA Aqua luminous perfecting concealer

4.7

on 9/22/2018 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Becca truly makes the best concealers. I used to love their concealer compact which was perfect for under eyes. They've since discontinued it which made me switch to this. I'm glad I did because as I'm now of a certain age *ahem*, my undereyes are now drier and crepey-er (ugh), and doesn't play well with thick, full coverage concealers. They almost always crease in a million lines and look cakey and unnatural within half an hour, no matter how much I blend. This concealer offers a very thin layer that's almost filmy. I dab in on and blend with my fingers. It blends super well and even though the consistency is thin, it covers reasonably well, making my eye area look rested and natural. Don't use this if you're looking at super full coverage, but for my skintype, it's perfect.

on 5/8/2017 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm in my early 50's and have had GREAT luck with this concealer. It took me quite a while to experience it and I've rebought several times. I've been on the lookout for the HG product and have been through no fewer than 25 brands and formulas. I can easily say that this is my HG concealer. It is lightweight, but covers the circles and doesn't settle into my lines. I do set it with a very light powder.

on 10/24/2016 12:36:00 AM

This is an excellent concealer if you want light coverage. I use this for touch up purposes and/or highlighting during the latter part of the day/evening if necessary. The color choices are wonderful, and the best part for me is no creasing! I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product.

I use Becca Ultimate Coverage Creme in the morning which is hands down the best concealer I've ever used and I've used many.