BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer

Filtered by age: 25-29
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer
Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this concealer in shade porcelain, it costs $48 Aus from Sephora so is very expensive. Yes it’s the concealer I would recommend for dry skin girls. I use it under the eyes, around my nose, on my chin and it gives me that bit of extra coverage I need without emphasising any dry patches. I will say it is a light coverage concealer though and it is very expensive for what you get. I will use it all up but can’t justify buying it again when the maybeline fit me concealer is so similar and you can get it on sale for $5.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There are mixed reviews on this concealer, but I think the issue is that people don't really think that a concealer can have a light coverage.

Being someone with a very dry skin, especially around the eyes, plus with very dark circles on top of everything - this product is a godsend. It has a buildable light-medium coverage and feels hydrating under the eyes all day long. If you have oily skin or lids etc. you won't like it, so there is no point to complain when you buy a product not suitable for your skin type.

If you have a normal to dry/very dry skin with more or less even skin tone, this product will be a great one to use on a daily basis just to get some coverage underneath eyes or through the centre of your face. It is not a perfect concealer for blemishes and spots, so you might keep an extra concealer with a heavier coverage to mix and match.

Since the formula is so water-based it feels incredibly hydrating and it doesn't crease on me personally. You can see all the swatches and read more about application and wear in a separate review here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/09/25/Hot-Aqua-Luminous-Perfecting-Concealer-Review ). Unless you're oily, you will adore this concealer to add some freshness to the face. Good for slightly more mature skin as well.