Yves Saint Laurent Blush Volupte

No Image

1 review

I have it in number 6 Passionnee. The color is unique. It ranges from coral to mauve depending on the lighting. The center color is light pink-coral. It is very pigmented. I have fair skin, so I have to use a very light hand when applying it. I apply it on top of a liquid foundation and it applies like a dream. It looks like skin, blends perfectly. It looks like the flush I have after an intense workout. My cheeks look so cute with this blush. I am prone to clogging (e.g., Dior and Shiseido blushes clogged my pores), this blush does not clog my pores at all. This is easily the best blush I've ever used. Well, I should mention that the shimmery particles can be visible on the skin but I just tap off my brush before applying and don't have that problem. I do consider getting it in a different color. The packaging is light plastic. The brush is too small to use as a blush brush but it does a good job at blending my eyeshadows actually. It has a typical YSL makeup scent. I just love the whole experience with this blush. Sometimes I pull out the compact to admire the product just because. A definite repurchase for me!