Bite Beauty Multistick

Bite Beauty multistick in Macaroon (L) and Marscap

3.7

Not tested on animals

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this multistick! I received this in my Sephora PlayBox (or was it Ipsy? I can't remember) in the color "Cashew," which is a lovely rosey taupe. It is a neutral shade, but it does appear to lean slightly on the warm side. My skintone is VERY fair, with neutral-cool undertones and this color looks awesome on me. It has a cream-to-powder texture with a matte finish. I use this on my "no makeup-makeup days" & also when I'm in too big of a hurry to put a lot of makeup on. I just apply directly to my lips & eyelids and blend with my fingertip and voilà! I'm good to go! I especially love the way this looks on my lips; very MLBB. Due to its cream-to-powder finish, I would definitely suggest using a moisturizing balm before applying to your lips, otherwise it could be a tad bit drying. Keeping your lips exfoliated also helps, which is a practice everyone needs to adopt by default. This color also looks fantastic on my cheeks, but I rarely use it for that purpose, mostly because I have never been able to accurately apply blush with my fingers. I'm more of a powder blush kind of girl. I have not had any issues with this creasing on my eyelids, but I have read a couple of people complain about it. I always use an eyelid primer before applying, so maybe that's why I haven't had any problems. I highly recommend this multistick to everyone. They have a total of 20 shades so far, ranging from nudes, pinks, mauves, purples, browns and even red. Nudes and mauves have to be the best part of their shade selection though and they have a plethora of them in cool, warm and neutral undertones, so you'll be hard pressed not to find the perfect shade for your skintone. As someone who has struggled to find the perfect shade of nude for my skintone, I especially appreciate this. Sephora sells this for $24 and I think it is definitely worth it.

on 2/19/2018 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was never really into stick products, but I loved bite’s amuse bousche lipstick so I decided to try this. I got the color cashew and it’s a soft pink; I don’t use it on my eyes because I end up looking like I got pinkeye but it is pretty on the cheeks and lips. It feels a little more powdery compared to the amuse bousche on the lips, but the color payoff and staying power is as good. The lasting power is good and everything, but I prefer powder blushes because the application is more precise than if you use your fingers. I can use a brush because this is a cream-powder product, but in that case, I rather just stick to powder. I also tried cocoa as a contour and I have to say again that I prefer powder contour because this is rather difficult to blend.

on 2/3/2018 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It is pricey.I got a sample size in the color cashew!.This is the perfect brown nude !...I've tried so hard to find this color.It's not too dark of a brown at all!.It's a nice nude brown but not too dark.I can't say enough about this color.I don't like dark brown or dark lips....But I've wanted to try the trend in a subtle way...This is a good mature brown too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love it when brand come up with multiple-use products like this one.

I adore Bite and knew I would enjoy the formula. You can basically use these sticks as blush, lipstick and eyeshadow. Formula dries down matte, so it has a better lasting power than most cream products available on the market. I bought mine in the shade Lotus, you can see more swatches here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/12/12/Sephora-Favourites-December-2017) and it is a beautiful neutral pink which is perfect for that soft monochromatic look. I often use it as a base underneath my pink/mauve shadows and this way they look brighter and last all day long. You can apply the same technique to any other colour in the range, options are endless. Quality is great. As a lipstick these look more matte than Amuse Bouche range though.

on 12/8/2017 1:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have this is Papaya and Cashew ordered a mini set of them from sephora which is a great way to try these out. I adore Papaya it looks both bright and subtle at the same time when applied, it's a truly gorgeous pinky coral shade that works well on my very fair skin but it not too shocking. I am not quite sure how to apply as a blush yet, I tried it and couldn't quite blend it out well enough but I think with some practice I should be able to get the hang of it. Cashew is a little too brown for me, makes me look very washed out. Would repurchase in Papaya and would try other shades.

on 11/16/2017 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like how it’s multi-purpose. I don’t wear much make-up, so this is perfect to add a bit of colour so I don’t look too pale/tired.
I have this in Brioche. Love the colour, suits my warm skin tone and makes me feel cool somehow... XP
Lasted long enough as eyeshadow, it actually works better for me than normal eyeshadow, prob cos I tend to get oily around the eyelid. I like the colour on my lips and cheek too.
Will get another shade when I can :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

During my two weeks in Peru, I really tried to travel as minimal as I could and that also meant I would scale down my makeup routine. I brought the bite multistick in brioche and I found a way to use it everyday. Brioche is a warmer mauve shade that worked on my NC30 skin, it mimics the natural flush but still defining. Day to day, I would swipe the bullet twice on the back of my hand, take my ring finger to stamp and blend the quick setting formula onto my cheeks and eyes. I usually anchored the pink tones with bronzer on the cheek and eyes (so it doesn't look like I've been crying), finishing the eyes with mascara and dab of highlight in the inner corners. The colour would go on very seamlessly never patchy however I found this formula to be so dry on the lips if worn alone, I would usually need to layer a lip balm on first. Lasting power wise on my oily skin and lids w/o primers, very decent 6 hours on my cheeks before fading but on the eyes, it creases within two hours and completely gone from my eyes by the end of the day, on the lips, it fade like any cream lipstick after any food or water.

Overall, it's a nifty little multitasker if you are into the monochromatic look. I found it best work on my cheeks however, it may perform better if I used an eyelid primer as a cream shadow. Lips would be a no go for me. I reckon I could have duped this product with any matte mid tone neutral lipstick in my collection if my skin wasn't so sensitive and acnegic (I didn't break out from the multistick). Now I am back, this is mostly reserved for my natural days, when I want that flustered (building up the colour on the apples and blending back to the sides of my face) or the too much sun look (dabbing residual across my nose and paired with a sheeny warm bronzer)

PROS:
Great neutral shades for that monochromatic look
Blendable
Super pigmented
That satisfying magnetic click

CONS:
Really only works on my cheeks flawlessly by itself
Drying on the lips
Doesn't stay on oily lids regardless of powder content

Mine was from Sephora for $28 CAD.

on 9/25/2017 11:33:00 PM

I have brioche and it works great

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have this in Lotus and it's the perfect natural-looking cool-toned medium pink blush. I am pale - around N10 - and my skin is really dry so I prefer cream blush over powder. I love how creamy this is, very easy to apply and work in. Lasts around 6 hours for me. My issues with this are: it's very expensive for the miniscule size (it's the size of a lipstick), it's much too small for a blush so I'll go through it really fast, and it does not work at all as a lipstick - the color is so flat and chalky on my lips that I look like the un-dead. The one nice thing about the tiny size: it's very portable and slips right in your pocket. All in all, it's not perfect but if you have dry pale skin and you don't mind spending some $ for good quality beauty products, you just might love this little sucker.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I am NC15-20 and I own Multisticks in the following shades: Praline, Cashew, Lotus, and Cava. I love these for a simple monochromatic look! The only reason I gave it four stars is that for some shades, it doesn't show up very well on the eyelid. Overall, however, these work as eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick...they apply and wear well on me. I just use clean fingers to apply. I can't compare to NARS Multiples because I haven't tried them. I think I am lucky that these work for me because a lot of people don't like them, as you can see by the repurchase %.

Video Reviews & Tutorials