Clé de Peau Beauté Rose Synactif

I really love this scent. It's soft, elegant, sophisticated and comforting all at the same time. Very dreamy and lovely scent that is noticable but not overpowering. Don;t love the packaging , but hey, it;s what's inside that counts!

While receiving a makeover at the CDP counter I was introduced to their new skincare line Synactif and I had to tell the SA that while I simply adore the scent of their face cream, I would so much rather wear it as a perfume. She floored me when she then proceeded to produce a bottle of said perfume, also made from the same ingredients (prize-winning roses) as the cream. I mean, roses, I know, yeah, you can go so wrong with that and end up with overly peppery, grandma smelling perfumes, but oh heavens!, not this baby! How can I put it? These roses smell like, well, roses! Not just plain roses, but fresh cut, with fleshy petals at their peak and a splash of powdery milky essence which I hesitate to call musky, but intimate and creamy like musk. This is how I imagine those naked nymphs in Renaissance paintings must smell like. It`s been 3 hours now and my wrists still smell like fresh cut roses with the initial intensity of the first spritz, the scent hasn`t changed one bit. 30,000 JPY for 50ml is pretty steep, but this is the most gorgeous, natural scent of roses I have ever tried to date, so I think it will be my Christmas present to myself.

Popular Fragrances