Urban Decay Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette

Urban Decay   Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette
  Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/8/2016 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love, love, LOVE this palette!

I noticed this new release while browsing Ulta online and knew I had to pick it up stat, so I speed walked to Ulta the very next day and made my purchase... OK so why was it so import for me to own this when I already have more lipsticks than I can count? Well, quite a few reasons actually. The colors in this are beautiful, easily go from day to night and/or can be mixed for the perfect shade. There are different formulations in the palette, from sheer to creams, mattes and metalics. You also get 12 shades for $35.00 which IMO is a great deal considering Vice lpsticks are $17.00 each - sure, you get a lot more in 1 lip tube BUT I rarely get through an entire tube before it goes bad. So to me, this is a great way to own more of the new vice formulations without breaking the bank. I also just adore the design of this palette; the sleek gun metal color, the hefty weight (not cheaply made in the slightest), etc.

I'm pretty sure this is limited edition so if you are like me and enjoy collecting palettes, I highly suggest this one. The quality and color/formulation combos just can't be beat.