Redken Water Wax [DISCONTINUED]

Redken Water Wax [DISCONTINUED]

3.4

on 7/26/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Perfect if you want your hair to REALLY lay down!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this for defining my part and taming flyaways after I flat iron. Since my hair is so fine and thin and prone to breakage (hence the flyaways), I need something that doesn't make my hair look greasy and this fits the bill perfectly. A pea sized amount is all I use.

I have found this product very useful. I have very long chemically treated hair that is naturally wavy and the ends tend to split and look very fried between color treatments. A small amount of Water Wax run through my ends after blow drying helps combat the frizz/split problem.

on 10/13/2005 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a good product. I like that it is water-based and doesn't make my hair look greasy if I use a bit too much. It does not provide strong hold, so I just use it on the ends of my hair to give it a piecey look. The smell is pleasantly clean, and fortunately, the microglitter does not show up on my hair. The price is pretty high for such a small container, but it lasts a long time. I would buy this wax again.

on 9/22/2005 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

YUCK YUCK YUCK...sticky messy, hard to use and weighs your hair down. Not often that I dislike a priduct so much. It made me feel like my hair was dirty and oily. I prefer Tigi Manipulator which is gucky but works a lot better. DID I SAY YUCK!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of the few products that is strong enough to add character to my long, thick, straight, heavy hair. I always emulsify with a drop of water. This makes it easier to apply evenly throught the length of my hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is decent if you already have fine/thin hair. In my case, i have african american hair and i used this in hope of slicking down my edges, this will hold for about 30 minutes after that your hair is soft and doesnt have the hold that i am hoping for, so if you are looking for a stronger hold, this is not the wax to go with.

on 11/18/2003 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I did not like this product. I used just a bit to smooth frizz after blowdrying and straightening but it left my hair a greasy mess. Very goopy, sticky product too.

Popular Styling Products