Redken Water Wax [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Redken Water Wax [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

on 12/16/2001 5:43:00 PM

I really like this. Not too greasy, adds shine and texture and comes off easily. Smells good too.

on 1/8/2004 12:02:00 PM

I love this stuff. My hair has become somewhat fine and with my new layered look I needed something to give it added oomph. This does the trick without weighing it down or making it look greasy (miracles unto themselves I tell you). A tiny amount (like the size of a tic tac) is enough for my whole head of shoulder length and longer hair. Smooths, seperates, and adds shine. Can't imagine being without it.

on 10/30/2004 1:27:00 PM

This stuff works best for short choppy hair, to give seperation and tame frizz.
I blow my hair bone dry (it usually looks like a puff ball after blowdrying) and I rub between my hands and work thru the ends. It gives my ends that choppy seperated look, and doesn't leave hair feeling as greasy as other types of waxes. I would buy this product again =)

on 9/22/2005 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

YUCK YUCK YUCK...sticky messy, hard to use and weighs your hair down. Not often that I dislike a priduct so much. It made me feel like my hair was dirty and oily. I prefer Tigi Manipulator which is gucky but works a lot better. DID I SAY YUCK!!!

I used this when I had very short hair almost everyday and loved it.It tames frizzies and took away puffiness while adding major shine.The smell is just unbelievable;it's SO good!The cleanest smell ever.The pomade itself is a beautiful crystal clear sea foam green color with opalescent particles throughout it.I no longer use this but gave the rest to my brother.So it's great for men,too.