Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy Luster Lock

4.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol,Dimethicone Sorbitol, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Arginine HCL, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Thioctic Acid, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Allantoin, Glycolipids, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Dihydroxypropyldimonium Oligosaccharides, Steartrimonium Oligosaccharides, Steartrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-6 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, PEG-90m, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Polyquaternium-55, Polysilicone-19, Dipropylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Fragrance/Parfum.

on 12/9/2018 7:22:00 AM

This works well on my highlighted blonde hair- however my hairstylist advised me to only use it about once a week and never to leave it in for longer than 3 minutes-she said that since it is a protein treatment it can actually dry out your hair if you leave it in for too long. I may switch to something else once my big squeeze tube is empty-perhaps a Bumble & Bumble product which I also use.

on 11/13/2018 9:34:00 AM

My fine hair is color-treated and occasionally dry and brittle. But also gets oily very easily. I thought this product did a decent job of providing some moisture/nourishment, but it really weighed my hair down. It was pretty limp and lifeless after using it. So overall the effect was not a good one for me, though I do believe that for those who have thicker hair that's less prone to flatness it could be a very good product.

I love lustre lock! This product is so good for my hair. It's super smooth and silky RIGHT after I've used it. I know it's for coloured hair but I've been using it on my virgin hair and really feel like it does a good job. It's now in a spray format too, you can watch my full review and demo here on YouTube:

LOVE LOVE LOVE makes my highlighted hair so soft and healthy looking. Wish it was cheaper though

I love this stuff! I have dry overprocessed frizzy hair and this conditioner smoothes it out quite nicely. I leave it on for longer than the directions say, but I am not sure it really matters.

on 1/5/2018 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is fantastic on my very dry highlighted wavy hair. Only conditioner that has made a noticeable difference in smoothing my rough hair texture. Will definitely keep using and recommend!

on 11/27/2017 2:40:00 PM

This is one of the best products that I have ever used. I have highlighted hair that tends to have some breakage on the ends. This product is nice and thick, you only need a small amount. It leaves my hair super shiny and strong. I have seen a huge difference in the my ends. The product only has a mind smell. I have been using this every other shampoo. The only thing I would recommend is that you don't use it to close to the root area or you will get a stringy flat look. Overall Fantastic product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Iam a stylist and this product is bar none one of the best moisture treatments on the market . It's thick consistently is fantastic and helps it stay in the hair while it's working with minimal product dripping off . I use it on all hair types . Especially after a high lift color service . This is transform your hair in one use . I use it personally on medium highlighted hair . There is nothing like it I have tried . I shampoo , apply the product and leave on from 3-5 mins in the shower . I have left this on for 20 mins on a client who's hair needed moisture and it felt amazing after ! Spend the cash. It's worth it

on 2/10/2017 8:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I purchased this product because I recently bleached my hair again (3rd time in the past year), and my hair became even drier and started to have that straw-like appearance you tend to get from dry hair. My previous hair masks also just weren't giving the moisture my damaged, dry hair needed, so I needed something new. My hairdresser recommended this product, and I've been using this for the past week as a hair mask which I leave in for about 5 minutes on the mid-shaft to ends of my hair. Since I started using it, I've been SO happy with how my hair has turned out!! It feels so smooth and looks so much shinier and healthier than before... it looks like I didn't even bleach my hair again recently!

In terms of the actual product itself, consistency is like a white, slightly thick cream (although not overly thick) but I don't find it weighs my hair down or leaves any residue. The smell is hard to describe - its not really distinctly floral or fruity, but its not offensive at all and doesn't linger (for e.g. I washed my hair 6 hours ago and I can't smell it anymore). Overall I'm beyond pleased with how well this product has worked for my hair.. its literally been the most moisturizing conditioning product I've used yet! Would definitely buy again, and recommend to anyone who has dry, damaged hair as well!

on 12/16/2016 4:42:00 PM

Another winner from Joico, I really like this one a lot.

I think this conditioning treatment would be great for anyone with dry hair. It is very moisturizing! Has a creamy but not-too-thick texture. Provides a nice amount of slip, detangles easily, and rinses out nicely.

For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out so I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizing conditioners. I love Joico's Moisture Recovery, but I think that this one is just as good.

Leaves my hair very soft & smooth, keeps my color vibrant, and I'm definitely going to buy it again.

Recommended!