Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

4 years ago

I love this oil so much, I only use it in my hair but it has so many other uses! The ingredient list is impressive, so many oils and herbs and no unnatural synthetic additives. It is a nice light oil for hair. I apply it to the tips and the roots of my hair at night and it sinks in well. I only use two cap full of this oil every 2 days so it lasts for ages. Some companies sell a single oil for this price whereas with this you get loads of oils in one. Great product and I'm unlikely to use anything else.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18