Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

4 years ago

I know recently there has been a craze over african black soap but I have used this black mud soap for about 2 years now and it is the only facial wash to clear my skin. Perhaps the two products are similar, they say african black soap works because its natural and because of the skin benefiting minerals in the black ash. The dead sea soap is meant to work because of the highly concentrated minerals found in the dead sea. I have not used african black soap so I can't say if its worse, equal or better than this soap. Anyway the dead sea soap is all natural although for those avoiding unsustainable palm oil it does use palm oil and i dont think its from a sustainable source. Many people say soaps are too harsh on skin and strips skin of its oils and while this may be true my skin has worked really well with this. Ive tried many cleansers out there, foaming, gel, cream, acidic, exfoliating, loads of trendy / fad cleansers and normal cleansers, I even tried the oil cleansing method which I tried for a month or two but I hated it. When using the dead sea soap I soak it in warm water for about ten seconds then I rub it in my hands to build up a handful of bubbles, then I rub the bubbles gently over my face. This bar of soap lasts ages when used like this, I only have to use a small amount of the product to clean the whole of my face. The packaging is also great, it is just a cardboard box that can be recycled and when I start to use the soap I keep the bar in a reusable soap box. As I said before this has cleared my skin significantly and I haven't used anything else to clean my skin for two years. I can't imagine using a different product.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18