3.2

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

8 months ago

To me this looks like a very cheap copy of the Kryolan Tv paint stick which is amazing. This stick is the worst that I have ever tried so far. The coverage is cakey, it feels very heavy like wearing a mask and the producting looks very cheap. The coverage it's great that's about it. Wouldn't repurchase it.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

8 months ago

Shade: Fawn On my fair skin (cover fx n0), this is more like a cream bronzer. Slighlty disappointed. I was hoping for something more cool toned. Next shade up was too dark. However, I still enjoy the product though. I like to use it as a base for my powder bronzer. It’s actually a very similar in tone and color to the new milani powder bronzer in the shade 02. Lasts well. Blends realitvely easily. I would consider repurchasing since most cream bronzers are too warm. I also considered buying fenty in amber. But abh is a dollar less or similarly priced and has more product.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

9 months ago

I've recently purchased the stick foundation after seeing it was half off at Ulta and thought I would give it a whirl. I like how easy it is to apply and how nice it blends. However it does take some working with to get the coverage I typically like especially over the spots on my face that are more red. However I like the way it feels and looks on my skin after getting that coverage

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

from

a year ago

I’ve been using this foundation for a week and I have no complaints. The coverage is definitely buildable and it doesn’t get cakey or oxidize on me. To apply it, I basically paint it onto my brush (I actually found that my favorite brush for it is my e.l.f. Selfie Ready Foundation Brush) and sort of stipple it onto my skin. It works GREAT that way. I use a primer and a matte setting spray, and it wears well all day. I usually blot and reapply my setting spray after about 6 hours.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

Meh...I liked the shade selection of this foundation, but I actually prefer my Sephora foundation stick better. This one is a bit greasier, doesn't have the longevity, and the stick broke out of the package just a few days after I bought it. I'm glad I got it on sale. I will be sticking to my Sephora stick, though.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

Anastasia Beverly Hills Foundation Stick shade descriptions: -Alabaster: Very Fair Skin With Cool Neutral Undertones -Warm Alabaster: Very Fair Skin With Warm Olive Undertones -Porcelain: Fair Skin With Cool Neutral Undertones -Warm Porcelain: Fair Skin With Warm Neutral Undertones -Ivory: Light Skin With Warm Olive Undertones -Warm Ivory: Light Skin With Warm Undertones -Beige: Light Skin With Warm Neutral Undertones -Cool Beige: Light Skin With Cool Neutral Undertones -Natural: Medium Skin With Warm Undertones -Warm Natural: Medium Skin With Warm Olive Undertones -Honey: Medium Tan Skin With Warm Olive Undertones -Golden: Medium Skin With Red Undertones -Caramel: Medium Tan Skin With Warm Neutral Undertones -Tan: Medium Skin With Warm Undertones -Warm Tan: Medium Skin With Red Undertones -Almond: Dark Medium Tan Skin With Warm Neutral Undertones -Amber: Dark Medium Tan Skin With Warm Undertones -Chestnut: Medium Deep Skin With Warm Undertones -Cocoa: Deep Skin With Red Undertones -Walnut: Medium Deep Skin With Cool Red Undertones -Espresso: Deep Skin With Warm Olive Undertones -Truffle: Deep Skin With Cool Undertones -Cool Earth: Deep Skin With Blue Undertones -Earth: Deep Skin With Red Undertones -Fawn: Contour Caffe Latte -Shadow: Contour Caramel Latte -Mink: Contour Toasted Almond -Banana: Highlight Pale Yellow

About reviewer (258 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I think this product is okay. I found the coverage was pretty good and buildalbe but hard to blend out. To me this has a very heavy waxy feel. I've since found a better foundation for me so I won't be using this one again.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I bought this in the color fawn for contouring. I've always used powder for contouring because of my very fair and cool complexion. Most cream contours that I've tried are too warm and look like mud swiped across my face that no amount of blending can resolve. Not so with this stick! It's a perfect cool toned purple-grey-taupe color. One swipe blends out seamlessly with sponge or buffing brush. I had been using NYX hd blush in taupe before and though it was a perfect shade, the fade on it was so disappointing. Not so with the ABH! It lasts until I remove my MU at the end of the day. I feel the $25 price tag is very reasonable as it will last me a long time. I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I’m actually really excited. I have their foundation stick in fawn, which is actually usually set aside on the shelf as a contour stick. And I’m in love. It has been a gigantic battle for me to find an adequate contour shade because I’m very pale and very cool toned. Most contour options I’ve been recommended by both Ulta and Sephora staff have been too warm. They struggle to find one that works. And this one is PERFECT. Finally I can contour without looking muddy. You don’t have to use much. These sticks are hyperpigmented and they are super blendable and buildable. Once it dries it sets pretty well and doesn’t start rubbing off or smearing during the day. Even in hot weather. I still use a setting spray anyway. For the cost of about $25 they’re really really worth it. (Though I actually got three of mine at TJ Maxx for $10 each.)

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

2 years ago

I don't understand why this brand is considered "prestige". Most of their popular products are "Made in PRC" and this foundation is no exception. It clings to dry spots and the colors are really yellow. I gave mine away to an ABH Instagram freak. I told her that the glow kits are made in China and she could probably find the same thing on Aliexpress. I received no response, but I hope she enjoys the products either way

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age36-43