It's Skin Mangowhite Lip

It's Skin Mangowhite Lip

1 review

on 8/29/2016 8:33:00 PM

I received a 15pc package with my 3B Beauty Box. This is my first time trying a Korean makeup remover wipe – I’ve mostly used US drugstore brands like Yesto and Neutrogena. I typically only use these to remove makeup – I always follow-up with a cleanser or two to really clean my skin.

The wipe is super soft & light with a heavy citrus scent. The soft texture reminds me of thin swifter dusters with delicate soft fibers, unlike a lot of the American wipes that are flat, heavy, and stiff – some just remind me of butt wipes! It does a pretty good job at removing eye makeup and lipsticks/stains, without pulling or tugging multiple times on your skin with excessive force. The tissue looks small, but I was able to remove eyes (including waterproof mascara and liner), lips, and wipe off foundation with one piece if strategically used. Per KoreaDepart’s description, this product includes mangosteen extract, green tea extract, olive oil, and argan oil. I definitely feel the oil in it and it does leave an oily film on my skin after use, but like I had mentioned earlier, I don’t usually use this alone and will always cleanse my face with a cleanser. You can probably just rinse your face if it bothers you. My sister who has sensitive skin tried this just once while we were traveling and fell in love with it.

It was a little difficult to remove a tissue from the small opening of the 15 pc package. Occasionally I would remove more than one, so I’d have to shove the extra one back in. Since the tissue doesn’t come out of the opening easily, I think a lot of the oils end up getting on the package with the way I handle it, causing the seal to lose its stickiness to be re-sealed. Despite that, the tissues still stayed moist. It looks like the larger 50pc package has a plastic lid that should keep things sealed better than the 15-pack version I had. However, the smaller package is more travel-friendly. The 50pc package costs about $10 w/ FS on Amazon, but it’s much cheaper if purchased directly from Korea.