3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I got this in rollerball for $24USD a steal!! Many JC flankers I love them all they do a fruitchouli like no one else except VS tries to copy them all the time these little rollerballs are the best!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

This fragrance is my absolute favorite right now. When I wear something else I miss it and wish I was wearing this one instead. The bottle is adorable, the scent is gorgeous and it is my fave Juicy Couture perfume by far at the moment!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

4 years ago

this product is by far the worse on the market. I get deathly sick when I am around someone with this fragrance, it gets into my lymph glands, causes sore eyes and throat, makes me fatigue and must have harmful chemicals in the product. I would NEVER EVEN PURCHASE THIS TOTALLY TOXIC AND UNHEALTHY FRAGRANCE. it probably causes cancer and other health problems never ever buy this toxic and poisonous product

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I really like "I ♥ Juicy Couture" and wore it again last week. I'm a big fan of most of the JC line (except white-floral orig JC, grassy Peace Love & Juicy, & powdery Couture Couture) -- and I pretty much own most of them. I'm not young, but I do love sweet scents & gourmands, and I think JCs are lively, fun, outgoing, and really delicious perfumes -- and I love the beautiful bottles. Being a vanilla/musk lover, my fave of them all would have to be Viva La Juicy Gold Couture -- one of my favorites in my entire massive collection. I also have "I Am Juicy Couture", which I already reviewed. It's a light, sweet, fruity-floral with warmth on the bottom. Good for Spring/Summer -- or any time, really. Then along came its flanker "I ♥ Juicy Couture" -- and I love it too! It has patchouli/amber/musk added, which IMHO makes it esp good going into Fall/Winter. It's almost like a dollop of Jimmy Choo EDP (which I really like) has been added to original "I Am Juicy Couture". I've always been a big fan of incense & patchouli notes -- even straight-up patchouli perfume oils. An EDP launched in 2016, here are the notes, per parfumo.net: Top Notes - Candied apple, Mandarin, Red currant Heart Notes - Tiger lily, Jasmine, Honeysuckle Base Notes - Patchouli, Amber, Musk The "I ♥ Juicy Couture" bottle is the same design (weird & helicopter-ish) as "I Am Juicy Couture", only with leopard-ish black spots -- which indicates a "growl" has been added (the patchouli/amber/musk) -- which throws it more into the Fall/Winter category. To me, this is a good transition scent -- a combo of fruity-floral with some dark sultry notes added. I'll be wearing it often in the upcoming cooler months.

About reviewer (285 reviews)

Age