4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

This is a spray formula sunscreen that you spray into your hands, rub and then apply to your face. It has an oily silicone feel at first but dries completely matte on the face. It does not leave any white cast - I'm a shade Fenty 430. I would be able to wear this outside confidently without makeup over it. However, you need to moisturise your skin first before using this (at least if you have dry skin anyway). It is not fragranced and does smell like sunscreen. It has some nice anti-oxidant ingredients too: vitamin C, green tea and reservatrol. Interestingly, it has the EXACT SAME formula as the Replenix Sheer Physical Sunscreen SPF 50 Plus and comes in the same packaging (just different front labels), only the replenix is sold cheaper. The two that I bought have the same barcode number also. I bought them both from SkinStore online. I'm not really sure what's going on there.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBrown

4 years ago

It's terrible, but I only recently started using sunscreen on a daily basis. I hated the way sunscreens would make my face feel greasy so I avoided them unless I knew I would be outdoors in the sun all day. Being that most days I am indoors at work and I try not to spend too much time in the sun unnecessarily, I thought I could get away with this. Almost every piece of information I've read about protecting your skin from the sun has told me this is wrong. I was already curious about this product because it's in spray form and I thought it couldn't possibly feel as greasy as the lotion variety of sunscreens. Dermstore was having a sale, so I took advantage of the savings and took the plunge. I'm so happy I did. At first spraying this onto the skin it feels greasy, but it absorbs really quickly. I use a vitamin C serum in the mornings before moisturizing and that tends to leave my skin feeling sticky, but the Mineral Sun Spray takes care of that and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. No fragrance, no harmful ingredients (that I know of), SPF 50 protection - I'm so angry at myself for not having tried it sooner. Will continue to repurchase this.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age30-35