Skinfood Beauty n A Food Sheet Masks - All Varieties

Skinfood Beauty n A Food Sheet Masks - All Varieties

4.7

on 3/22/2018 7:47:00 AM

These sheet masks are great for hydration and a quick way to boost more glow into your skin. I bought them whilst on holiday in Asia. They smell gorgeous and almost good enough to eat. I love the strawberry mask!

on 7/23/2017 9:07:00 AM

Like the previous reviewer I`ve bought a variety pack of these sheet masks, though mine are a bit different, including coconut, blueberry, lemon, kale, etc. I suspect Skinfood updates these sheet masks often. I love them! They smell incredible and they last about 30 minutes before beginning to dry out on the face. It`s such a nice ritual to apply them and let them sink into your skin while enjoying their aroma. Blueberry is by far my favorite. My only issue is that I wish they had more excess liquid in the pouch to do my chest, too, like Beauty Diary does. Still, I would totally repurchase.

on 8/28/2016 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love these masks, I really do. But they're not perfect. They are a little small, and poorly shaped. The mask material itself is thin and papery and cheap feeling. There is enough essence that the masks are wet when you take them out of the package, but they dry quickly (about 30 minutes). But despite all that I really do like them. I've used all the varieties except for "horse fat" (everyone has their limits), so here's my quick take on them: PROPOLIS & BEE VEMON - The best one by far. My skin is hydrated, brightened, soothed, and cleared by this variety. I find them almost on par with Benton's Snail Bee masks, which cost quite a bit more. The only variety I have repurchased. RICE, ALOE, BLACK BEAN - all were hydrating and soothing, but I didn't notice any additional effects. STRAWBERRY, JEJU TANGERINE - not as hydrating as the previous varieties, but definitely added moisture to my skin, and brightened it. BIRDS NEST - deeply hydrating and plumping. left a slight tacky finish, but not unbearable. wears very well under makeup. pleasant scent. unfortunately broke me out. GINSENG - omg never again. it smelled like I drenched my face in Old Spice. it was so awful I honestly don't know if it did anything for my skin. I assume it was hydrating, but I don't know because I have a slight amnesia thanks to the trauma my nose endured.