Avon So Very Sofia

Avon So Very Sofia

1 review

on 8/26/2016 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful perfume! This fragrance is by Sofia Vergara, and is just about to make the Avon book here in the USA. Fragrantica describes this fragrance as a tropical floral - fruity, announced as a unique, bold and vivacious creation. It opens with juicy accords of exotic passion fruit that leads to the heart of Flor de Mayo orchid, the national flower of Colombia, and a base of golden patchouli. It is not a complicated scent but is is lovely. I do not think I would call it bold though as it is not over-powering at all. The patchouli is not overly stated either and I do like that. It adds a bit of lush to the scent without screaming at you. I can hardly wait to wear this one to bed and see how it holds up in the morning. If the complete dry down does not turn into something awful, then this could become another one of my Avon faves. So far over the last year, maybe a bit longer the only really great Avon scent to me has been Passion, so I am really hoping for another really great Avon scent. This one has an air of class to it that I have been missing in most all of Avon's new perfumes. A+ for now!
Up Date: After wearing this fragrance for several days now, I have decided it needs to be a bit stronger. I love the smell a lot, but it does not stay strong enough for long enough to really please me. I have the lotion and shower gel too. The shower gel is wonderful as most Avon shower gels are and the lotion is creamy and moist, but the lotion does not allow the fragrance to be any stronger or last any longer. I still think it is a beautiful perfume and I am glad I have it. I just wish that perfume designers would make their perfumes to stay strong and last longer. I take away the A+ and rate it an A for now.

Popular Fragrances