100 Percent Pure Cream foundation

3.0

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love 100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation and have used it exclusively for many years. Dispite that I still was curios about this one and just bought one in the middle of winter.
It's lovely. Gives a more dewy finish than the matte HSF. Coverage i excellent and as with HSF you don't need much. I think the previous reviewer may have put too much on- I applied with a moist beauty blender and it stayed all day and didn' migrate into my numerous fine lines and wrinkles. I applied a very light dusting of powder over the eyes, forehead and nose areas.
It was somewhat visible right after application, but soon melted into perfect invisibility while still doing its job of covering. Love this one as well!

* 1. Colour match /range - surprised to find the shade creme was my perfect winter match. Not sure whether they have a summer match for me cuz I won't be buying again!
2. Lasting power - none existant, ended up looking like a patchy mess after less than an hour.
3. Overall finish - when it first goes on it seriously acentuates dry patches, however, unlike kjaer weis foundation which does the same but sorts itself out after a whole, this just stays looking dry and goes patchy into the bargain.
4. Coverage over blemishes /rosacea - don't even bother because it doesn't stay put.
5. Performance under eye area /dark circles - nope, gathers and looks ridiculous.
* 6. Ingredients - I really love the ingredient list!
7. Effect on my skin, drying /breakouts - no breakouts but it really dried my already flaky patches even more. My skin looked and felt horrid after wearing this for a week.
* 8.Easy to apply - yes very, it does blend nicely as long as you avoid your flaky areas.
9. £29 for 9g isn't bad but I can't give it a star since it's been a complete waste of money.
10. Packaging - nasty thin aluminium, looks and feels cheap. Not even refillable.
3 * stars out of ten is generous frankly. Such a waste of my money.