75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

This is one of my favourite face polishes/exfoliators. It makes my skin glow. I have combo, sensitive skin, so I use this once a week. It is an effective polish, so it can be a bit harsh on my skin if I use it too often. Used once a week, I get great results though. If your skin is very sensitive or dry, this may not be a good polish for you,

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

This is probably the best product by Exuviance! I use it once a week and it is really helping my skin’s regeneration and freshness! I had to learn how to use it at first though - it is a very strong product and my sensitive skin can only benefit from it when used less than two minutes per week.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This one really surprised me, as I honestly wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I got a mini tube for free from an Ulta gwp, so this wasn't something I was looking for. But I do love a good microdermabrasion! It comes out papaya colored and scented. It smells soo good to me. Leaves my skin bright and polished too. But the only reason why I wouldn't purchase this is because of the price, since I have other options that perform just as well, smell just as great, and are much less expensive. I recently picked up another tube of the Mychelle fruit enzyme scrub on sale for $4.99.....and my absolute favorite scrub, Ancient Earth, is $40 for a huge 4oz jar. Buying both is still less than a tube of the Exuviance!

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Other, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Coarse

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I don't do microdermabrasions professionally anymore as they are too harsh for my dry, sensitive, rosacea prone skin. However this is a gentle at home "polish" that does just that. Makes skin smooth and glowing and POLISHED!. I only use it once per week, but this stuff WORKS without the irritation! Contains professional grade micro crystals, glycolic acid and papaya enzyme. I am making this one part of my regular routine. Worth a try for really great exfoliation and removing dead surface skin cells.

About reviewer (379 reviews)

Age56 & Over