Deciem NIOD Voicemail Masque

Deciem NIOD Voicemail Masque

4.5

Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Dimethicone, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Melanin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Sodium Chloride, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE how VM leaves my skin looking and feeling the next day. I tend to use it when I feel a spot appearing and after using this, the spot is no longer! My skin looks incredibly healthy after use, it really loves this. It has a nice herbal smell although you have to be careful not to transfer onto your bedding as it may stain. Thank you Deciem!!

on 6/28/2017 8:42:00 AM

It does leave my skin softer in the morning but it takes a long time to dry and if I shaved that day my skin will feel irritated. I'm not sure I've seen any improvements from using this.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My skin: Extremely oily AND dehydrated. Large congested pores, lots of redness.

I was afraid this mask would leave me looking shiny but it didn't. Instead it left my skin plump and smooth. It even minimized my usually huge pores.

You only need a very thin layer.

The only con is the packaging. I wish it came in a tube.

You can watch my demo here:

on 8/24/2016 5:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

What can I say? This stuff is tremendous. Another unusual product from NIOD that's worth a try.

I was lucky enough to get an early sample of this as part of NIOD's first birthday giveaway celebration- at the time it had no name but I trusted them and tried it.

It's an overnight treatment masque - a dark brown slime, for want of a better description. It doesn't smell unpleasant, though - kind of faintly medicinal and herbal.

You put a thin layer over your face, and it spreads well and rubs without pulling or dragging. Once it's settled it leaves a thin layer that you leave on overnight. I was worried my skin might feel dry but it left it comfortable and feeling soothed.

The next day, my skin looks comfortable, plump, and soothed, with a slight glow to it. I basically feel about ten years younger. I'd be lying if I actually looked it..! But it does make my skin feel wonderful - moisturised and well tended.

Worth the price - I'm only half way down my first pot and I've been using it 1-2 times a week for several months now.
NIOD's usual 'it'll cost you a small fortune if you tip the bottle' packaging works better for this than for other products- the consistency of the mask suits it.

So there we go - very well worth getting a pot in my opinion, especially if you're in the need of a skin boost.