BeneFit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was really disappointed with this product. I thought that it would be a "dupe" for (or in my case, a more accessible alternative to) the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. This is good for more "natural" style brows as it's not as pigmented as I thought, but my eyebrows are sparse. I have to use more product to build it up which may be a pro to some but a con for me as it means more time spent on my eyebrows. That being said I'm glad I don't get a lot of product in the pot as I would rather just finish the little pot and buy a different brow product.

I made the switch from brow pencil to this because I found myself getting sick of the process of pencilling in my brows.

I chose this over dip brow because I heard the dryer consistency was easier for some to work with. TIP: Actiually swatch the shade beside your brows. I was going to go with shade 2, as a medium to dark blonde but the sales associate stopped me. Thankfully she did because shade 2 was so harsh and ashy on my complexion. She advised me to go with shade 3, which is technically for brunettes. Make sure to check it out before you buy in case the shade recommended for you isn't the best fit.

In terms of packaging, it's super cute and super convenient with its small size and brush.

The product itself is fairly easy to apply. If you use a light hand, it looks very natural and can give you the look of feathery brows. This is my favourite way to use it since I have fairly full brows and am just filling in spots.

It lasts all day and helps me even out my brows (that really don't want to match). I don't even use gel with this since it keeps my brows in place on its own. My only issue with this is due to my light hair and shade match, I have to be careful not to use a heavy hand or I'll look harsh.

That being said, this product is awesome. Super versatile, long lasting and easy to use. I can't see myself going back to pencil after this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is the second BeneFit product I've bought lately that I've been quite impressed with (the other is They're Real Tinted Primer), and that's unusual (and we all know it). My hair is dark blonde/light brown, and # 2 a great shade for me (#1 was a little too light and yellow; 3 was too dark and warm). Be aware that it goes on darker than it looks in the pot, and it seems to darken a bit more with wear. That having been said, this is some good stuff. I tried other brow pomades (ABH, NYX) and did not like them---I found them too fussy and time consuming to apply. Not this. The brush isn't the absolute best, but I think it's might be the best for applying this product. Just prime the brush, which is integrated into the top/lid, and you're ready to go. You can add more color for a more dramatic effect. I occasionally get a minuscule clump, but only if I overload the brush. Excess product comes off the brow easily with a spoolie (which will also take the color down a bit). Because it's a real pomade and not just a cream, it keeps my unruly brows (they grow downward in some spots) in place all day, and it really holds up after applied (but I haven't tested the waterproof claim as yet.) This is now my go-to brow product, and I think #2 is very similar to Shu's Seal Brown. I'll be rebuying this if ever run out, which is unlikely--a very small amount of product delivers a great brow.

I'm having the same problem as Mellouise with this. I love the packaging, the little brush, and the color. But the stuff itself is very dry, which causes it to go on patchy. I also try to comb it out to blend it, but it is nearly impossible. It was ok when it started, but now it's dried up, which is a shame because I have a ton of it left. Too bad, but I'll have to try another brand.

Like so many others, I over-plucked in the 90s (I curse thee, Drew Barrymore!) and I'll never get my old eyebrows back. Oh and castor oil does NOTHING by the way. I got this product in an Ulta gwp bag and I have been thoroughly impressed with the results. Great gwp for me because I never would have tried it otherwise. It is so easy to use! And it makes a huge difference. I finally have nicely defined and filled-in brows. And they don't look crazily overdrawn (I hate that look so much!)

They sent me shade #3, I took one look at it and thought "That's way too light for me." Nope. It actually looks very natural, because this product goes on darker than how it appears. Later on, when I finally shell out the $$$ to buy this, I'll most likely go to Ulta and get properly color-matched. But #3 works just fine for now.

I have to admit that my previous eyebrow routine was pretty pathetic. Regular visits to the local brow threading place and plucking the occasional gray (I mean stray!) And that was it. So my brows are thin-ish with a couple of sparse, patchy spots. I just live with it, okay? Since I don't normally use any type of brow product, I can't compare this one to the others that are out there. But I can say that this is a great product for beginners. If you're kind of new to "doing your brows" this might be perfect for you.

You get a small jar of tinted creme-gel with a flat, angled brush that's attached. The creme-gel goes on kind of dry and powdery. And it lasts all day, even during these horrid summer months. The brush allows you to just sort of dab the product onto the places that are lacking. And just like that, you get fully decent-looking eyebrows. Couldn't be easier!

Great product overall, no complaints whatsoever, and I plan to buy it again.

This is terrible! I just used it for the first time and it's so dry. It's not pigmented at all, you have to spend ages getting it on your brush which makes it apply clumpy and patchy and it's impossible to get clean sharp lines with it. I tried spraying my brush with Mac fix + and that just made the product separate on my brows and it's a mess.There's also glitter in it, which doesn't come out on your actual brows but for some reason it's in there.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Omg. This is amazing! The little brush makes this very easy to apply hair like strokes. This product is easy to work with, whether you want super bold brows or soft brows. I will definitely repurchase.

Previously, I have used the Hourglass slanted pencil and filled in sparse areas with Benefit Gimme Brow. I don't like the famous Anastasia pencil which I found too hard and too fiddly. I also don't want the fake, drawn-on brow look that is all over youtube and instagram. My natural brows are pretty good but thinning a bit as I age. I have dark brown hair and I got this in 3. I worried it would be too red or too light. It's perfect. With a light hand, it is easy to get good brows relatively quickly. It's not goopy at all. And with short strokes, followed by a little bit of Gimme Brow, I get natural brows. If I want to look really perfected, I add a line of Benefit Hi-brow(pinkish pencil) under my brow line and blend it downwards. Great effect. This was instantly HG status. There is no learning curve.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this product!! I have darkish brown hair and brows and use shade 5, I love how natural it looks and how you can build it up to get strong and perfect looking brows. I find that I don't need to use too much product and love how it really is waterproof. After going for multiple swims in chlorinated pools and the sea, whenever I look in the mirror afterwards I find that my brows still have colour and look as if I didn't go swimming at all. I really love the practicality of the brush that is attached to the lid, usually brushes and applicators that come with products are never really that good and I never end up using them, but this brush is genuinely good and I always use it when filling in my brows. Overall I love this product, would love if it wasn't so pricey but it does last quite long and the product and brush are really good so I don't mind the price too much :))

Gets dry very easy and makes the application hard. Package is great. Colour is good. May make is strong or weak depending on the desired result. I won't buy agaian.

Popular Brows Products