benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my first pomade product i've been tried.. i thought it would be hard to applied but surprisingly easy breezy happy :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Other

I really love the Benefit Gimme Brow, but this one is a meh for me. I still have very dark brown, almost black brows, although I have silver hair. Shade #5 is too brown, too reddish for my brows, so it does not look natural on me. I like the packaging, I like the brush but the color is a deal-breaker for me.

BTW Gimme Brow in #5 is perfect for my brows, no red, no brown, just the right shade of dark ebony for me.

This stuff is amazing. It's my favorite brow product. It's waxy so it's able to build up so it looks really natural and gives your brows some substance to them, which is good because I barely have any eyebrows. I think it's great that they are now selling a mini size, which is exactly half the oz, and half the price, which makes it more affordable for many customers, and so it's less likely to dry out before you finish it. It pisses me off seeing multiple people commenting on how it dries out and howthey don't like it because of that! True, and most cream products dry out eventually, but, if you buy Ingolot Duraline from a major department store and put just a drop or two, stir, and your precious cream products will be back to normal. Another plus, you can turn any eyeshadow into eyeliner if you have the time to scrape the eyeshadow out and mix with the Ingolot Duraline, and apply! Don't drip into your eyeshadow pan or you will ruin it! Please invest in some. It's only $10!!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

cant believe all the negative reviews!! this is my fav brow product hands down. i have tried it all as a make up junkie. this brow cream is so soft and natural. i couldnt ask for anything better. the color 4 is beautiful on my super dark brown hair and light skin, it doesnt look overwhelming on my face. i would recommend to everyone. never want to use anything else again.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'll try any brow product! This is nice on my thin, sad, brows. I envy those with dark full natural brows so I send them hateful messages on mua! LOL jk I just do what I can to copy theirs, this product is useful for that!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When Benefit launched their brow collection, Youtube exploded. Their products were EVERYWHERE, with a general impression that they were possibly better than ABH (uh what now?). At first I thought, great, a more affordable option with similar performance, and then I realized that a lot of the Benefit products cost more than the ABH. Then I was just royally confused.

Anyways, I got this in a benefit set that was such a great value I couldn't pass it up (came with pore-fessional, mini hoola bronzer, and roller lash). The set, as most of them do, came with shade 03 which is a bit light for me, but I make it work. I find the formula a lot creamier than my ABH dip brow but I think that's where the benefits (teehee) end. It's not as pigmented and doesn't last as long. The pot is also a lot smaller than the ABH and costs way more (whhhaaat?). The packaging is also ridiculous and looks so cheap to me. First of all, yeah, i suppose it's nice that it comes with a brush, but I don't like the brush so it's just another thing to store. I also hate that it's like a giant spear coming out of the top so it makes it hard to store efficiently in my makeup drawer (OR REALLY ANYWHERE) and that the really light silver-painted-plastic reminds me of something I'd get at the dollar store.

So all in all, not super impressed. The formula is just okay, but it's so expensive for what it is, and combined with the terrible packaging, the whole product overall just annoys me lol. Combined with their collaborations with racist youtubers, i'm not impressed. Also makes me rethink watching the beauty videos on youtube at all given the obscene amount of hype this got.

Awful. First time I liked it ok. Then I found it dry, crumbly not lasting and horrible results/application . Then, when not using it for a month or so, the product completely dried up and became absolutely impenetrable so over 2/3rds full & straight to the trash. Worst & most expensive brow product I have ever purchased. In fact, It has completely turned me off of Benefit permanently.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this as a replacement when Benefit Gimme Brow ran out of stock in Sydney. At first I thought I may like it more than Gimme Brow because there is so much more product and you can layer it up, but I found a second tube of Gimme Brow in my stash when tidying up a few weeks later, and applied it to one brow and compared it to Ka-Brow on the other brow and the Gimme Brow was much better. The reasons were that it applied more quickly and easily, it gave some definition while being natural looking while the Ka-Brow was very undefined and made my brow looked bushy and a bit unkept, and the colour of blonde Gimme Brow was fair but realistic, while Ka-Brow blonde seems grey ashy and powdery. Side by side Gimme Brow was hands down the better product. I will keep the Ka-Brow until they restock Gimme Brow but I wouldn't re-purchase.

I'm revisited this 4 months later - this product in the light blonde (2) is a little too ashy, so washes me out, and the texture too powdery, so it goes on very imprecisely, as a result it looks like I've not plucked my brows.

I've switched to the 'precisely, my brow pencil' in 3, which is warmer than the ashy-y 2, and am happy with this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this in #2 for my darkblonde brows because I wanted to try something different after using dip brow. I also find this not pigmented enough, for sparse area's you really need to build up the product. I also found that it fades really quickly this doesn't last true the day. The product is a little dry and I could not used this up completely because it dried out and crumbled when I wanted to use the last bit. Would not repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was really disappointed with this product. I thought that it would be a "dupe" for (or in my case, a more accessible alternative to) the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. This is good for more "natural" style brows as it's not as pigmented as I thought, but my eyebrows are sparse. I have to use more product to build it up which may be a pro to some but a con for me as it means more time spent on my eyebrows. That being said I'm glad I don't get a lot of product in the pot as I would rather just finish the little pot and buy a different brow product.

Popular Brows Products