W7 Glowcomotion

W7 Glowcomotion
W7 Glocomotion v The Balm Mary Luminizer

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Yes. So much YES! This is my first hilighter. Previous to this I used an eyeshadow and when I ran out I scoured MUA for a hilight with good reviews. I was nearly set on TheBalm Mary Lou but then read this was a dupe. I cannot vouch for that, but what I can say; this guy is sooo pretty on my fair/light skin. It's so pigmented and flattering! I never thought I'd be on the hilight train but this makes me look so healthy and fresh. It was only $5 AUD. Im gonna buy a backup coz this stuff is bloody fabulous.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I bought W7 Glowomotion as it's supposed to be a good dupe of TheBalm Mary Luminizer. The W7 version is a really affordable alternative; bought for € 4,40 online. The golden color really suits my medium/neutral skintone. The color has a subtle shimmer and you only need a little of the product as it's highly pigmented. The effect of this highlighter is really not-so-subtle, but gives you a beautiful, angelic glow. Am definately repurchasing when this runs out!

on 11/24/2016 3:42:00 PM

WARNING! THIS WILL HIGHLIGHT YOUR FACE LIKE DANG!!!

I absolutely LOVE this highlighter. It's pigmented and buttery. You really can't go wrong with the price (I bought it for an equivalent of $4 US). I bought it because some smaller YouTubers talked about it and it just recently came to the website I buy my makeup from.
The mirror is really big so sometimes I bring it as a compact mirror when I travel.

It's a light golden color and it has no glitter what so ever. It's perfect for my skin tone though it will look great on others too. I'm pretty sure it last for quite a while but haven't really checked. It didn't break me out or anything outrageous.

I really enjoy product from this brand. The price is great. The quality is really good most of the time.

on 6/8/2017 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I am impressed!! This is a very good, smooth, glowy, strong highlighter. I think it's a dupe for the Mary Loumanizer and it's a good one. I have both and the Glowcomotion is a very tiny bit more golden in shade. Great texture, no shimmer or sparkle just glowy and super affordable. Great job W7!

on 3/4/2017 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Owning a lot of products from W7,I decided to purchase this one as well to try it out.I was really pleased with the way it looked on my hand when I tried the tester at the store,but applying in on your face is something else,really.It's super pigmented,glides easily onto your skin and it legit gives you the best glow you've ever seen! It has a light golden colour,which I honestly love.You can also use 'Glowcomotion' as a shimmery eyeshadow-it looks amazing both ways.New favorite product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best highlighter for fair/light skintones! I like it even better than Champagne Pop. Pretty cheap and works magic. Don't know if i will run out of highlighter, but i would buy it again!

on 11/15/2016 9:16:00 PM

There is no section for "highlighters' so I put my review here instead. Glocomotion is a dupe of TheBalm Mary Luminizer and it works pretty much exactly the same. I have both products and I now only use Glocomotion. They are both come in flip top compacts with a large mirror. They are almost exactly the same in colour and application. The main difference is the price. Glocomotion is an absolute bargain at $5 Australian and Mary Luminizer is $30 Australian.

I will definitely be purchasing this again. Fabulous little product!