Essence Mono Eyeshadow 01 Snowflake

Essence Mono Eyeshadow 01 Snowflake

4.8

This is the perfect inner eye corner highlight. When I feel like my eye makeup needs extra brightness, I apply it in the inner corner of my eyes and inner part of eyelid. The shadow is creamy, very pigmented, blends really well- for the price it's truly a bargain!
I know a lot of people use it as a highlighter- I don't use highlighters either on my face or
browbone, but even though I only have one purpose for this product I recently hit pan- and that's an achievement when you have a large collection! :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Despite the packaging being cheaply made, this shadow is the perfect highlight for any skin tone, but especially fair to light skinned girls like me. Absolutely beautiful glow!

I just have to warn: Be VERY careful with this product. It is super duper fragile...(mine broke within a week of using it...wah) But I have a replacement :) The price is as equal and as fair as Wet n Wild or e.l.f.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Gurl.

If you have pale skin and have struggled to find a highlighter light enough, this true white eyeshadow single is for you. I use it as a highight for my eyes, nose and cheeks and it's sooo good.
"The grammy goes glammy" and "apricotta" are both also really great.
Pros-
Soft, blendable, pigmented
Cheap ay eff
Small enough to fit in a makeup bag easily
Provides a glowy sheen, not glittery
-Makes me look like a literal angelic, ethereal goddess
Cons-
None in my opinion

on 11/13/2016 5:56:00 AM

Essence has to be my favorite Western drugstore brand along with Milani blushes. I`ve been using their eyeliners, bronzers, and eyeshadows and they don`t disappoint. This is also one of the few brands selling in Japan that stays true to its Western price point (Revlon, Maybelline, L`Oreal, etc. are so ridiculously overpriced that I simply refuse to spend my money on them). So when I`ve read the previous two reviews about Snowflake being a great highlighter, I was curious and didn`t mind paying the 2 bucks it took to check it out. Thank you, ladies! It really is everything you`ve said and more. I was recently gifted a Cle de Peau highlighter and let me tell you, this little $2.00 Essence shadow is just as nice if not more so than that $80 CDP one.

on 11/5/2016 3:54:00 AM

This eyeshadow is the perfect highlighter for pale skin!! I'm VERY pale so it's very hard to find a highlighter that's light enough. It's not too powdery and the pigmentation is great. It lasts almost all day which is very surprising for such a cheap product. I would definitely buy this again.

on 8/21/2016 1:35:00 AM

Essence Eyeshadow in Snowflake is a powdery, finely milled eyeshadow that can be used as a white highlighter. In a field crowded with gold, champaigne, or pink highlighters, there are very few, affordable, true white highlighters on the market (See Shiseido, Burberry, Becca). It beats it's next nearest competitor, indies, price wise and form wise (indies=loose powders). At $2.50, this price is a steal.

It is incredibly blendable, as well as pigmented. It imparts a nice shimmery glow. No sparkles whatsoever. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a cool tone product to highlight with.

Top Rated Eye Shadow