Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

4.2

on 9/30/2018 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product. I found it to cakey and had a yellow undertone. Pass! Over hyped

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Well like in the other comments you get a big ass wand inside. But I personally like that because you can get a couple of areas at a time if you know what you're doing. I personally got a shade that was waaaaaaay to light for my nc45 complexion. but I mix it with another concealer and it does well. I don't see what the hype was about. It doesn't do anything any different than a concealer from the drugstore. the scent is soo overwhelming to me. I usually don't have a problem with makeup being scented but this kind of took me by surprise. Its a good concealer. Not bad at all. Love the cute packaging. But tarte is always on point with that. With that being said its nice. Not magic like you tubers made it out to be, but nice.

on 6/20/2017 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This is the best concealer I have ever used for my under eyes that hide my moderate dark circles. It literally lasts all day. I wear NC43-45 foundation and use this concealer in Tan Sand. I later purchased the color Deep and use this shade for a slight contour and to mix with Tan Sand to get my perfect skin tone shade. A little goes a long way I don't even need to set it, but most times I set it with Laura Mercier powder very lightly. Prior to this I have used a ton of different (mostly drugstore) under eye concealers and many would look great but would not have the staying power I was looking for. I tried MAC Pro Longwear and it was average and changed color as the day went on. Orange under eyes are not cute! I returned it and got a different color. Still wasn't blown away. So after many attempts I ended up returning it and decided to give Tarte Shape Tape a try after perusing the many positive reviews. I'm so glad I did. It's now my HG.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This seems like a good concealer. It took care of my very tenacious under eye darkness. I have tried other products, including Tarte Amazonian Clay Calming Concealerand found this to be superior. Although I did not like shelling out $25 for this, it really did an amazing job. It went on smooth and blended very nicely. I would recommend mixing up the product when you first buy it, as it was less blendable when I first purchased it. The packaging looked very cheap and reminded me of drug store products, so for the price I would've liked it to be prettier.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Amazing. I use the shade deep. I am the shade Cuba in Nars Velvet Moisturizer, Cadiz in Nars foundation, Mocha in Too Faced Foundation. I must say this product is really worth all the hype. It covers dark circles really well without creasing or settling into any fine lines. It's very natural looking, and I love the sponge-like applicator.

on 12/31/2016 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this product!!

This is a great concealer I usually use the shade Tan, but sometimes use a touch of the medium shade to brighten the undereye a tad bit more. I'm a NC45-50 for reference.

I can see why this is becoming a cult favorite, the blending of it is so easy and no matter how much you put on it blends seamlessly. I use to use the NARS radiant creamy concealer but I can always SEE it through out the day which I didn't like. Shape tape gives you an invisible look but gives you the coverage. And it's moisturizing.

This product is worth the Hype!!