Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

3.9

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best Concealer Ever!

Totally worth paying a little higher price for excellent quality. Amazi ng coverage, lasts all day, easy to blend.

Love it! Gotta have it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I wasn't sure that this would actually be as good as all the hype around it. I see several beauty vloggers using this so decided to give it a go. It really is that amazing. The coverage is SO good that honestly you don't even need to use a lot. It blends seamlessly into the skin without settling into fine lines or wrinkles. It gives a lovely glow to the skin.

I use this to highlight when I contour. I add it to the under eye area, around the mouth, the center of the forehead and tip of nose. It blends well and makes these areas look younger, smoother and beautiful.

This is hands down my favorite concealer Ive ever used and it is now a staple in my makeup arsenal.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down absolutely the BEST concealer! Little goes a long way, will last you forever! Great for light coverage or full face makeup! Cannot live without! Makeup staple!

on 1/7/2018 7:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have really really dry under eyes and the worst dark circles, so usually whatever concealer I use clings to my dry areas and emphasizes them like no other UNTIL THIS ONE! This is so incredibly amazing for both covering up the darkness and also keeping my under eyes nice and hydrated. A holy grail for sure.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this concealer ! Works great and a little truly goes a long way, minimizes my fine eyes around my eyes, doesn’t crease once set. Flawless and beautiful

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

NEVER going back to any other concealer ever again, best colour, best coverage, great price, absolutely amazing product and I will use it forever

on 11/16/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! Best concealer for contouring and to hide those dark circles, sun spots, etc.. I use the "Light neutral" and it's my favorite concealer by far. I use NARS (vanilla) sometimes and I still use IT Illumination concealer medium time to time but I always go back to my Tarte Shape Tape : ) it lasts long and no creasing!! Honestly, so far the best concealer/contour I've used and tried : ) five thumbs up!

on 10/24/2017 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love shape tape because it’s so easy to use. With every other concealer I’ve experienced creasing but not with shape tape. I don’t even use setting powder with it. Definitely my HG.

on 10/20/2017 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is my holy grail! I started using this only recently and I'm already in love. I have a lot of hyper pigmentation around my cheek area and along my jawline, as well as occasional breakouts, so I've tested a fair share of concealers but couldn't find one which would completely satisfy my needs. This concealer helps cover those flaws up pretty well without looking cakey. I wasn't too sure about this at first but then I compared it to my other favorites- maybelline fit me and nars radiant creamy concealer- and I honestly liked this better (the amazing coverage being one of the reasons)
It covers pretty good for the undereyes as well.
This is definitely suitable for those who have any kind of scarring or acne on their face since its coverage is pretty heavy, however I use it as a day to day concealer as well, a little goes a looong way. Most people use up too much product in one go then complain if it ends up looking cakey. So I'd suggest using a minute amount.
In conclusion everybody's skin is different and even though I'm very happy with this product, it may not be suitable for them, so I'd recommend getting a sample first.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wish the price wasn't so high but if I have to I'll buy it again it works amazing on my skin (oily)