Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Contour Concealer

on 4/20/2018 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This concealer is my go to. I’m in my late 20’s and have pretty oily skin. A little goes a long way and blending this is like a dream. It looks best when blended with a damp beauty blender. Then translucent pore diminishing powder on top, but it could do without. The wand is chunky which is good because it covers just the right amount of surface area with one swipe under each eye. I will say, this is not a light, liquidy concealer - it is very thick and creamy. So a little goes a long way. This covers my dark circles like a dream. I’ve never seen it look powdery so idk what other reviewers mean but I will def be purchasing again. The only con with this is that it’s kinda messy after a while of inserting and removing the wand so the product gets built up and stuck on the rim where you screw it (kinda gross). But I’m ok with that as long as this formula stays the same! Ps also use a primer with this and if you don’t use primers..what are you doing reviewing stuff on here? That is all :)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Well like in the other comments you get a big ass wand inside. But I personally like that because you can get a couple of areas at a time if you know what you're doing. I personally got a shade that was waaaaaaay to light for my nc45 complexion. but I mix it with another concealer and it does well. I don't see what the hype was about. It doesn't do anything any different than a concealer from the drugstore. the scent is soo overwhelming to me. I usually don't have a problem with makeup being scented but this kind of took me by surprise. Its a good concealer. Not bad at all. Love the cute packaging. But tarte is always on point with that. With that being said its nice. Not magic like you tubers made it out to be, but nice.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I finally decide to try it and I'm not a fan. I try to apply the slightest amount possible, but it tends to look quite heavy. It emphasizes fine lines and often looks dry. When applied over foundation, it's so sticky it sort of pulls away the foundation when you try to blend it out so covering pimples doesn't really work well either. I don't understand how girls can pile this on under the eyes and all over the face everyday. Another thing that bugs me is the massive applicator when this is clearly a product that should be applied lightly.

on 9/6/2016 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is an awesome concealer! It does not crease, the lightest shade is actually light enough for my pale skin (nc10) and it lasts all day looking flawless. I set it with the rcma no color powder and it brightens my undereye area looking perfect all day. It has full coverage and feels lightweight on the skin, blends out beautifully with a sponge or brush, both work well for me. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product in the tube so definitely worth buying.